cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is this wood piece carved with a fish? Antique cookie mold?

IMG_4712.JPGIMG_4713.JPGIMG_4714.JPGIMG_4715.JPGIMG_4716.JPGIMG_4717.JPG

I've had it sitting around for a long time because I had no clue as to where to even begin looking for what it might be  I was poking around for something else and came across some antique cookie molds that kind of look like what I have   There were a few different spellings for the objects but one was speculoos or aa instead of the two o's  Mine is almost 12" in length and it certainly looks like it was used in fire or heated unless that was done to enhance the look of the thing   HELP!  What is this??  Thank you in advance for any information  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: What is this wood piece carved with a fish? Antique cookie mold?

I have a similar item - mine is of a windmill, purchased in the early 1980s on a trip through Holland. I was told it was for making ginger flavored large cookies.   Roll out the dough & press.  I've used mine for a wall hanging.  Good luck!

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: What is this wood piece carved with a fish? Antique cookie mold?

Ok Thank you
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 3 of 3
latest reply