cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signing in to group - FLYSTHISANDTHAT

IN REPLY TO YOUR RESPONSE FLYSTHISANDTHAT:

Thank you for your suggestion, i am signed in, but is there a separate to sign in to this specific group?

SGibson
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Signing in to group - FLYSTHISANDTHAT

PLEASE respond to the original question. There is a blue button on the right bottom of each post. USE IT.
*******°°°°°°°*******°°°°°°°*******°°°°°°°********°°°°°°°°********°°°°°°°°
"In this hour of victory, we taste only defeat. I ask, why?...Think of my acts as you will. But do not doubt the reality: the Reclamation... has already begun. And we are hopeless to stop it."

Didact, Halo 4 ending
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I would LOVE to - that is part of the problem. i do not have a blue button on the bottom right corner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was able to reply to yours, thank goodness, sheez

SGibson
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

If you can reply to mine then you're part of the group. If not then there should be another button near the top left that says "Join Group."
*******°°°°°°°*******°°°°°°°*******°°°°°°°********°°°°°°°°********°°°°°°°°
"In this hour of victory, we taste only defeat. I ask, why?...Think of my acts as you will. But do not doubt the reality: the Reclamation... has already begun. And we are hopeless to stop it."

Didact, Halo 4 ending
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Must have been gltich of sorts, didn't have any option to reply or respond, comment, answer or anything (hence me posting new messages on the same subject).  Also, and maybe it is my O.S. my reply is now on the upper left side of the topic and is a grey buttom. (You mentioned a blue bottom on bottom, I do not have that.

After I exhausted all avenues, I decided to just sign out then back in, that is when I was able to reply to you.  After that, I could reply everywhere.

Thank you

SGibson
Message 5 of 5
latest reply