cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chandler bra

I have a set of two brass chandler bras and am only cutious if the are antique or worth anything 

I was hoping someone could give me some idea 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Chandler bra

First of all, no photo has been posted.  How do you expect to get an answer to your question without a photo of the item(s)?

Secondly (and I know probably everybody else reading is baffled)... what the hell are chandler bras? Did you perhaps mean to write "CANDELBRAS" and had no clue how to spell it?

If you are really trying to sell used bras (i.e. undergarments used to support female boobs) there probably exists a market for them among underwear perverts

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

First of all, no photo has been posted.  How do you expect to get an answer to your question without a photo of the item(s)?

Secondly (and I know probably everybody else reading is baffled)... what the hell are chandler bras? Did you perhaps mean to write "CANDELABRAS" and had no clue how to spell it?

If you are really trying to sell used bras (i.e. undergarments used to support female boobs) there probably exists a market for them among underwear perverts

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

In all fairness the OP may be using a "smart phone" which auto-corrects words to the stupidest thing it can think of. Also posting a photo through a phone could be difficult depending on if the OP was using an app or the website. Let's try to be a bit more patient and kinder till we find out please. 

"If you are really trying to sell used bras (i.e. undergarments used to support female boobs) there probably exists a market for them among underwear perverts. " This made me giggle. I remember the early days of eBay and what was presented for sale!

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I’m very new lol first day ever
No clue what I’m doing lol
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@blitzschlag 😂🤣🤣😂👌🏻✌🏻

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Sometimes it's hard when you are new.
Last year I sold 2 different brass candelbras at a very good price. They had prisims hanging from them which  helped with the value. Send us a picture and maybe we can help you. 
In addition. you can put  "brass candelbras " in the eBay search bar and look at the varieties for sale.
See if you can find some like yours. Over on the left-hand side of the screen click on completed listings to see what they are selling for.  You will get an idea of what to ask for yours. 
This is a good time to sell items like yours because people like to dress up their Christmas table.  Take good pictures and don't over-price them.   Large USPS Priority Flat Rate Boxes are the best wayto send heavy items like yours with lots of bubble wrap..  

Message 7 of 7
latest reply