cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRESH BREAD

Remembering my experience in a small college in Denver, I fondly recall the inviting smell of fresh bread drifting up from the kitchen as I sat in class listening to the professor. What can be more delightful than the fragrance of fresh bread, hot from the oven! I offer you fresh bread from the pages of the oldest book in history.

Isaiah 41:10
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God:
I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Message 1 of 489
latest reply
488 REPLIES 488

Re: FRESH BREAD

Morning Folks...
Message 406 of 489
latest reply

“You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”- Romans 5:6-8

I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Message 407 of 489
latest reply

Say your Prayers Tonight........On Ebay UK board Today,was banned for Quoting Scripture....John 3:1-21 Whats next.
Message 408 of 489
latest reply

John 3:1-21
Message 409 of 489
latest reply

Romans 16:17-18
Message 410 of 489
latest reply

Keep a close watch on all you do and think. Stay true to what is right and God will bless you and use you to help others. I Timothy 4:16 TLB

Message 411 of 489
latest reply

AMEN....
Message 412 of 489
latest reply

John 3 :1-21.........Blazing Trails.
Message 413 of 489
latest reply

The Lords Return...Paradise Restored..Revelation 21:1-21 What think ye of Christ? Matthew 22:42 Have a good weekend.
Message 414 of 489
latest reply

Devotional Book: Morning -Evening By Spurgeon
Message 415 of 489
latest reply

I thought this was supposed to be a group about antiques not discussions about religion or no religion. I think I have made a mistake in joining this group.
Message 416 of 489
latest reply

I don't usually read or post on this thread either... But if a few members enjoy inspiring each other I'm OK with that ! Please feel free to post on discussions that interest you & skip this one. To each their own, you know? Photobucket :) Kathleen
Message 417 of 489
latest reply

Morning Folks......Fresh Bread----Manna From Heaven The Word of God.....Lamp to your Feet,a Light to your path....Proverbs 1
Message 418 of 489
latest reply

xm726
Enthusiast
It makes me mouthwatering . Angela -- Edited by dove3ducks at 08/05/2008 8:04 AM PDT
Message 419 of 489
latest reply

John 3:1-21............Hope you have a long and properous Stay.........The below picture is of a Statement by - ....John Calvin,an Old Reformer. -- Edited by dove3ducks at 08/05/2008 4:45 PM PDT
Message 420 of 489
latest reply