Antique & Vintage Jewelry by Design
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Maker's mark or not?

I need some help identifying the tage on a pendant & chain. It is an 'x' but there is no other identification on the piece. Is it a maker's mark? I've asked on the Community Forum to no avail so far. So if anyone out there knows what it stands for it...

Maker's mark or not part 2

I apologize for the photo I put up previously about this question. How in the world could anybody tell what it was? So Here is a new photo. If anyone is familiar with the round tag with an "x" in it I'd appreciate some help in identifying it. The jew...

Help on makers mark M inside triangle sterling enamel swordfish brooch

I've done an internet search in the last hour or so and have not found anything that references a triangle with an M inside next to "sterling" I have front/back pictures, although slightly blurry ... any information would be greatly appreciated. Than...

DSCF2817.JPG New_1_DSCF2818.JPG
User avatar by Scout
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Please help with these brooches

I am selling some things for a consignor. She swears that these pins are from the 40's. I know what are good signature names on costume jewelry (Weiss, Kramer, etc.) but not items that are unsigned. One of the ceramic penguins has what lookes like OS...

Jewelry.jpg Jewelry2.jpg Jewelry3.jpg Jewelry4.jpg
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors