Antique & Vintage Jewelry by Design
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Maker's Mark - M.Lend

Just found this maker's mark: M.LEND on a brooch. Can't find a reference stating who the maker is although I've found a couple of auctions (closed) that note pieces by this maker. Anyone know who it is? Thanks! Best,Susie

Tortoise shell bracelet

I purchased this bracelet as part of an estate lot and originally thought it was plastic. However when I did the burn test it smelled of burnt hair.Now the problem , can I sell it? Is there any way to tell what species it was so I can stay within the...

Can someone please identify this maker mark. Thanks!

I am having difficutly finding this makers mark. I went to the website: https://www.illusionjewels.com/research/costumejewelrymarks.html and reviewed #134 which is my makers mark, yet it is unidentified there as well. Please see the attached picture....

Is this necklace Victorian with Garnets Thank you

This necklace was found with a variety of jewelry. Some pieces were from the Victorian era while others were modern but vintage. It is a beautiful necklace, hook is marked 925 the numbers are not perfect in size therefore I do not believe that it was...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help Please With Sterling Pendant (?). Is it a Pendant and Does Anyone Recognize the Marks

Hello,I have had this piece for a while, and I can't really settle on what it is. I am guessing it is some sort of pendant. It has prong set purple stones. It measures 1 2/3" long and it is heavy. It has two marks on the back-one on each side. I can ...

2015-05-24 002.JPG 2015-05-24 012.JPG 2015-05-24 008.JPG 2015-05-24 005.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors