Antique & Vintage Jewelry by Design
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Butterfly brooch with agate? wings? Any help would be appreciated

This piece is not magnetic but did not test sterling yet it is tarnished. I can't make out the stamp. It's 3 initials G, Eor F, K or R for the last one. I tried to get a photo but not working out very well. The wings are white with green here and the...

IMG_6242.JPG IMG_6243.JPG IMG_6249.JPG IMG_6245.JPG

Identify my Pendant, Please

I've had this lovely pendant for a number of years. The moon/sun/planet appears to be an opal, which the crowd is watching. The item appears to be silver although I have not had it tested. There is one (badly steuck) 925 stamp near the fastener but i...

image.jpg image.jpg
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

what kind of stone? date?

I usually just deal with signed costume jewelry. Bought this at an estate sale and I think it is handmade. It is marked 18K on the necklace. What kind of stone do you think this is? Thanks.

DSC_0009a.jpg DSC_0011a.jpg DSC_0005.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help identify these items

I have these 3 cameos in the same style and I can not find any info on them. I have searched online for hours, to no avail. I havent searched for any signature or marking but I will. The pin itself is marked 14k on all of them. I even did an image se...

IMG_20170205_153553.jpg IMG_20170205_153615.jpg IMG_20170205_152821.jpg IMG_20170205_152940.jpg

Cufflinks

Hi everyoneI am interested in this item,its a cufflink . it only has this mark stamped on the link. Is this a continental silver hallmarking or is it a stamping of soemthing else entirely. Thank you for your help. RegardsD

s-l1600.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors