cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown Hallmark - Letter H in diamond

I can't find this maker's mark anywhere but hope someone will know something about it.  I am posting a picture of the earrings as well as one of the hallmark.  Thanks for your help!

H diamond hallmark (800x590).jpgH diamond hallmark (800x590).jpg

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Unknown Hallmark - Letter H in diamond

Although I have never heard of "heisey" playing a role in the jewelry world, that is dead on for a heisey hallmark.... mostly known for their glassworks. Mostly midcentury I believe... glass maker. Sure looks just like their most well known marking
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Hi! Here is the maker in case you never found. 

Screenshot_20220819-162201_Chrome.jpg

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

@wowza65 wrote:

Hi! Here is the maker in case you never found. 

Are you serious?

A) 2015 post

B) That hallmark is completely NOT A MATCH. The H is rotated 90 degrees.

he/him/guy/dude...you get the picture
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Why all the hostility?  I agree that it’s a poor match, but I assume that “Wowza” was trying to be helpful.  

We hope to HELP our fellow joolies, not to denigrate them…

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

AMEN!  I thought the same thing.  Not inclined to help someone who is so hateful.  At any rate, it could be the hallmark that the Wowza suggested, but just turned sideways to accommodate a narrow space.  Who knows?  Thanks for speaking up.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I HAVE THE SAME MARK ON A LOVELY PEARL NECKLACE WHICH APPEARS  VERY WELL MADE.   "H"  WITHIN AN UPRIGHT  DIAMOND... IT DEFINITELY  IS NOT HEISY AS THERE MARK WAS SIDEWAYS  AND THEY ARE A GLASS COMPANY.   HOWEVER.... HAS ANYONE  FIGURED OUT  WHO IT MIGHT BE?  WOULD APPRECIATE KNOWING AS WELL.  THANK YOU    DUNCAN  BE KIND.... BE WELL

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

image.jpg
Just here to say that I just purchased a pearl necklace at an estate sale and it has the same hallmark. It’s heavy and well made and I would love to know the maker as well if you find out! 

Message 8 of 8
latest reply