cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random Pictures

Just a few random pictures in my daughter's newly painted (not quite finished, DH has to touch up areas) 'clubhouse' or 'secret laire' or whatever she is calling it today. It's our hall storage closet that we are converting. LOL.

Message 1 of 28
latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Random Pictures

Lanie and Clarissa. Clarissa is medium skinned while Lanie is fair. You can tell the difference in the pictures. Lanie taking a break to check her e-mail. ----- I have no idea why the pictures don't want to show... -- Edited by carolina*girl*24 at 01/15/2010 4:29 PM PST

Message 2 of 28
latest reply

Random Pictures

We really want to see your photos, Carolina, so we didn't do anything to make the photos not appear. Could you try again or create and post them in a photo album? I am so eager to see her and Clarissa. Thanks, charyll
Message 3 of 28
latest reply

Random Pictures

I read somewhere that photobucket will delete your photos if you don't look at them from time to time. Has a lot of time passed since you looked at those two or used them?
Message 4 of 28
latest reply

Random Pictures

Hi. No, I just uploaded them last night. We are about to start packing for our trip to Fort Wilderness. Yes, we are last minute packers! Last night my daughter, Nina, packed her doll clothes for our weekend. She packed the Tinkerbell costume, the Belle Costume, and the Lanie Garden outfit. But I think we will leave the Lanie garden outfit at home because I pointed out to her that we have the AG t-shirts that match her t-shirts and she was happy with that idea. We got the costumes from the Magic Kingdom gift shop on her birthday last year. We had passes to get into MK so under their "birthday deal" if you already have a pass for the day you can choose a gift card equal to the day pass price, or a fast pass that you can get on certain rides with no wait (and up to 4 friends). We choose the gift card and she picked out these costumes and a few other small items. Can't wait to take pictures this weekend and post! I will create a "Karen's Album" because I do take lots of pictures. LOL.

Message 5 of 28
latest reply

Random Pictures

I also meant to add that she keeps her doll clothes and accessories in and under the bed storage bin. It was overflowing with items. So last night I pulled out the ziploc bags and we placed each outfit into it's own "space bag". We put all shoes in one ziploc as some we use for multiple outfits. This was a good idea because 1, I notice the velcro gets stuck on other items and ruined a pair of pink ribbon style sandels and 2, her bin is only half full now. I was showing her how to squeeze the air out of the ziploc like a space bag. Her teacher said at a conference the other day that she could improve on her organization skills. Yea, I am well aware! Her room looks like a tornado hit it on most days! LOL. We are working on that skill. Although the conference was for me to sign permission for her to be tested for the gifted program. So not all bad news. ;-) For the costumes, I did find the dress, shoes, and tiara, but I don't find the little stick "wand" thing they hold. Have a great weekend!

Message 6 of 28
latest reply

Random Pictures

Random Pictures

One more pic to share. Tampa Bay Buc's vs. Dallas Cowboys. Both are Build-A-Bear tops. http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/angelndscz/American%20Girl/DSC_0813.jpg

Message 8 of 28
latest reply

Random Pictures

Hi. I put your photos into the album just now. For some reason a mod has to do it. Interesting about the teacher saying her organizational skills need work. I was in a gifted program in high school and I'm 63 and my organizational skills still need work but, I get a lot done for one person. I took over my dad's business after my Mom passed. To get a lot done it is necessary to let the unimportant details go sometimes. The key is to figure out which is truly unimportant. I have been bitten back by a detail now and then that I should have given more importance. Yes, I noticed that the velcro closings will ruin other things. I snagged some tights and an outfit on Christmas morning. Now I put the outfit on first and the tights later once the velcro is covered by itself. But one outfit, I forget which, got snagged by it's own velcro! Just love the photos! I'm glad you like to photo things!
Message 9 of 28
latest reply

Random Pictures

Lanie looks fabulous in sporty clothes! Build a bear shirts fit AGs is a good thing to know. Now I can check that category for cute stuff.
Message 10 of 28
latest reply

Random Pictures

Lanie and Clarissa look like BBFs already! Darling photos! I laughed when I saw Lanie falling asleep at her lap top....been there, done that :^O Really cute clothes....love the boots! Thanks for sharing them! charyll
Message 11 of 28
latest reply

Random Pictures

I have a slideshow! I got funny looks, giggles, and "look at the American Girl Doll" comments around Downtown Disney yesterday! LOL. A few people asked to see the dolls and showed their daughters. I didn't care. Nina and I had a fun girls day out for a couple hours shopping. The Disney shirts are "Plush Bear Shirts". I got Clarissa's on by stretching it over her head without ripping it but Lanie's ripped on the shoulder seam so I put her hair down. totally fixable, and I plan to put velcro on it so it can go on/off easy. I have to say after spending the weekend with Lanie. I would not recommend her to younger girls who can't maintain the hair. I did find that I can easily make it look better and not so wild by taking sections and twisting the curls by twirling them on my finger. But after being played with and layed on the back of her head a few times it is a mess again. http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/angelndscz/American%20Girl/?action=view&current=0ae33f94.pbw -- Edited by carolina*girl*24 at 01/18/2010 3:12 PM PST

Message 12 of 28
latest reply

Random Pictures

Oh MY Goodness! What a wonderful slideshow! Your daughter looks so cute with the dolls. She is a larger version of the AGs. Lanie's hair looks pretty. The other doll I can't figure out which one it is but she and your daughter look alike! The Disney dolls just can't compare to AGs but those dresses were really something! Ally
Message 13 of 28
latest reply

Random Pictures

The other doll is a Just Like You doll. It was the one with brown layerd hair, brown eyes, and medium skin. Here are family pictures. http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/angelndscz/Fort%20Wilderness/?action=view&current=c1e30966.pbw

Message 14 of 28
latest reply

Random Pictures

I really enjoyed your family pictures! You and your hubby are really a handsome couple and your children are beautiful. What a great family!
Message 15 of 28
latest reply