cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm Going to Wear Suspenders

My pants have been falling down lately. A belt just isn't doing the trick. I'm mad as heck and I'm not going to take it anymore. I think I'm going to wear suspenders. Now I know from watching Benny Hill reruns that suspenders means something else "across the pond" but I'm talking about what some might call "braces," elastic straps that are going to keep my pants from falling down. Mick

"All black and white, nice." ~ golders
Message 1 of 22,626
latest reply
22,625 REPLIES 22,625

Re: I'm Going to Wear Suspenders

Tux, the handsome grey and white tuxedo cat pictured on my eBay ME page, was killed crossing the street this morning as I was dressing for work. I didn’t see it happen, but I saw his body in the street a few moments after when I sat by the window to tie my sneakers. Thank God he was killed instantly, and I got there before another car mangled him. I’m sure the robins, shrews and moles are rejoicing – of the three rescued as kittens two summers ago from a broiling store dumpster, he was definitely The Exterminator. Vena
Message 22606 of 22,626
latest reply

colorfur_critters
Enthusiast
Vena, I am so sorry for your loss. :-( -Lola -- Edited by colorfur_critters at 06/09/2011 12:28 PM PDT
Message 22607 of 22,626
latest reply

Oh Vena, I'm SO sorry! :( *hugs* -- ~Jillian artist, Jillian Crider ... google me!
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 22608 of 22,626
latest reply

The silver lining in losing Tux is that the robins are ecstatic - yesterday a momma was teaching her baby to fly literally on his grave. The other two cats have stepped up in the affection dept. as well. :) Vena
Message 22609 of 22,626
latest reply

Yes, can understand that one Vena. I've had to stand by and watch at least one kitty devour a birdie. :( -- ~Jillian artist, Jillian Crider ... google me!
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 22610 of 22,626
latest reply

Well, I don't really 'watch'. I try to save the bird, until I know it's too late. :( -- ~Jillian artist, Jillian Crider ... google me!
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 22611 of 22,626
latest reply

I'm so sorry Vena. It's always hard to lose them, especially so young. -- Gail ~

"Resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die." ~Carrie Fisher

Gail ~
Message 22612 of 22,626
latest reply

A darling photo of him on your about ME page. Again, I am so sorry. -- Gail ~

"Resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die." ~Carrie Fisher

Gail ~
Message 22613 of 22,626
latest reply

Tux was gorgeous, and a real camera hog. The minute I tried to photograph anything, he was suddenly there trying to get in the frame. :) Snit (my big fat tabby) has stepped into his pawprints in a way I never would have imagined. He has taken over Tux's role of meeting my truck when I come home and laying in my lap whenever I sit down to watch tv. Really makes it easier Thanks for the kind thoughts everyone; I really appreciate it. Vena
Message 22614 of 22,626
latest reply

Well that seems nice then Vena. :) -- ~Jillian artist, Jillian Crider ... google me!
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 22615 of 22,626
latest reply

Not really liking this new format. 😞 At least we still have suspenders!

~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 22616 of 22,626
latest reply

This post is dedicated to Artist Jillian and my fellow ACEO & ATC Enthusiasts who wear suspenders through all the eBay changes.

We walk through eBay changes.

We rock through eBay changes.

We roll through eBay changes.

Now we fly through eBay changes.

This chick needs suspenders to wade through it all. 

charlino -
Message 22617 of 22,626
latest reply

Adorable chick - wish I felt that chirpy about it. Change to improve things is great; but change just to change wears me out

Vena

Message 22618 of 22,626
latest reply

oh WOW! That is AWESOME! xoxoxoxo

~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 22619 of 22,626
latest reply

colorfur_critters
Enthusiast

This new format is taking a bit to get used to...

Message 22620 of 22,626
latest reply