cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DARE TAKERS ... who's game?

Who is game enough to take the dares on the DARE thread? They will be assigned randomly after 5 dares have been posted, and there are also 5 dare takers. INSTRUCTIONS: If you are game enought to take on a dare (unknown subject until matched up) you need to create and list an ACEO within 7 days. When you do list it it needs to have in the description - that you took a dare by xxxxx to create whatever. There will also be a thread for listing your DARE listings, and an album. No set listing price. If you have posted your willingness to accept a dare you must wait for FOUR more dare taker' names to be posted before you can post another - so that we have 5 unique DARE TAKERS to match to 5 unique DARE givers.
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 1 of 1,248
latest reply
1,247 REPLIES 1,247

melindadalke
Enthusiast
One more time, LOL Melinda
Message 241 of 1,248
latest reply

Aw...I was all set to sign up again but #20 is full. Guess I'll have to head over to help fill up those #20 Dares instead. Maybe Fat woman on a toilet this time?? 😄
Message 242 of 1,248
latest reply

Ellen you can sign up without me 'closing' out a dare set. Are you in? Yes? No? (For 21)
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 243 of 1,248
latest reply

jeanze
Enthusiast
I'm in for 21! Should have... wow. I can't remember the dare group number, but the last one I accepted is close to finished, so I'm ready for another.
Jeanne

Message 244 of 1,248
latest reply

sunshinesketches loganzmeadow mountainshack julee_bug melindadalke are in DARE #20 jeanze will be the first of 5 dare takers for set #21 Ellen ... let me know if you want to be part of this. ~Jillian
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 245 of 1,248
latest reply

kristinelasalle
Enthusiast
I'm ready for another! ~Kristine
Message 246 of 1,248
latest reply

I'm ready for another too. Yesterday's really recharged my batteries. :) /Karen
Message 247 of 1,248
latest reply

jeanze kristinelasalle sunshinesketches ... that's 3 for #21 Need 2 more to close this out. 🙂
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 248 of 1,248
latest reply

landis_art
Enthusiast
I'll take a dare please.
Message 249 of 1,248
latest reply

huckleberryarts
Enthusiast
Need a dare please been working on website need to open my mind back up :) Have a beautiful night Annette g
Message 250 of 1,248
latest reply

jeanze kristinelasalle sunshinesketches landis_art huckleberryarts will be in DARE #21 - to be set once we have 5 dares! :) The next five dare takers will be in dare set #22.
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 251 of 1,248
latest reply

Oops, internet went down. I really wasn't ignoring you, Jillian! Secretly I'm glad I didn't get in 21 though...I'd be terrified of that soccer game. I'll be first for set 22 and cross my fingers! Now...if we can only get enough dares...
Message 252 of 1,248
latest reply

chelle*26
Enthusiast
I'll give this a 'go' 😄 Never done it before, but feelin' like taking the plunge... ~Michelle, of Chelle 26
Message 253 of 1,248
latest reply

ellenillustrates chelle*26 You will be in Dare set #22 3 more to go for that set. I'm about to do dare 21 - I'm running a bit behind. ~Jillian
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 254 of 1,248
latest reply

fairywebmother
Enthusiast
I'll accept a dare...though I am new to this and still trying to understand how it all works. Be kind. 🙂
Bettina Makley, aka Fairywebmother
The search engines know my name.
Message 255 of 1,248
latest reply