ACEO ~ Art Cards Editions and Originals
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

May TW Winners!

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS WiNnErS!People’s Choice Awards:1st Place: Afloat - drs_art #162056067044Honorable Mention: I Am Not a Toy - anhelito #252374837795 Most Unique Interpretation Awards:1st Place:The Axolotl - devagrant #252375009730Honorable Mention:Enda...

2016 May Theme Week "Endangered Animals"

**** If you are on Facebook you are invited to join this group there. Ebay groups are hard to add photos and I feel like you might be missing out on some great conversations and support from other group members. ****** Hi everyone! Please join us in ...

April TW Winners! Congratulations!

The winners for April are: People's Choice Award - Walk in Rain - zogline #121943212482PCA Honorable Mention - There’s Always Rainbow After Storm - anhelito888 #252340486968 Most Unique Interpretation - Time Running Out - southshoreartist # 141944026...

nuevo miembro

Hi, I do not speak english, only enough for put for sale my littles paintings.Don´t know this group, today I meet it and quickly wanted add me as member. Hope lear more about this activity.Please excuse me if I make mistakes when trying to communicat...

TRAGEDY STRIKES - Just when i thought i was going to have some fun

I can hardly believe it - I got the last of my art supplies in and was so looking forward to doing a 'debut'. I was planning my artwork when tragedy struck - I fell and crushed my shoulder.That was 2/2 and I am still waiting for surgery. I have yet a...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors