ACEO ~ Art Cards Editions and Originals
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ACEO Storage and Display

Hope it's OK to start a new thread here - couldn't find one about this topic. I'm fairly new to ACEO's and am wondering how most collectors display them? I've read that both binders and boxes are popular, so in addition to taking the leap and creatin...

PROJECT LEO, aceo artists commissions

A few months ago I emailed an artist and friend, Karen Vesk (sunshinesketches), pictures of my cats. Unbeknownst to me she painted me an aceo for Christmas featuring my granddaughter Eloise and my wonderful 20 year old cat, Leo. It gave me the idea t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

In Honor of Lisa Luree (Bone*Diva) !

A message from Lawrence E Boos: "I wanted to honor and say thank you to Lisa Luree (Bone*Diva) for making the very first ACEO! So I decided to make a Art Card in honor of her. This thread is for other members who would like to create and post a ACEO ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Do Nudes Sell?

I have only ever created one in my decade and a half of creating art and either I suck at it, or there's no market for it. Not that I plan to make a career from this style, but Now I'm opening my self up for your critique and advise. The ACEO in ques...

jane1234art

I do a lot of mixed media. I often use acrylic paint and Prismacolor pencils, or acrylic paint on plastic. I used to do a lot of work on Shrinky Dink or scratchboard on blank dominoes (and then attach the dominoes to an Aceo card). I'm sure I will do...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors