ACEO ~ Art Cards Editions and Originals
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Random Thought Game.......

Ok...here's another silly game to entertain and inspire.... Clear your mind of all thoughts. A blank screen......what POPS into your head? Visions? Words? To get you started, here is mine (just a moment while I get situated): A schoolbus with screami...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 99 replies
  • 0 helpful

gold leaf

Hi Guys, Does anyone have a concise website telling you a simple way to apply gold leaf to paper art? I did a Google and got mostly sites where they were trying to replicate the techniques of the Old Masters on oil paintings; or on furniture surfaces...

rk-studio

This album contains work I have currently listed on eBay and ones that have sold. I make mostly landscapes and still life paintings, but also charcoal drawings. Most of my paintings are ACEO's, but I also make larger paintings and drawings.

DOODLE COMPETITION ENTRY INFO

ACEO DOODLE COMPETITION ~ June 2007 Everything (I hope!) you need to know to enter the Doodle Competition: 1. Doodles must be ACEO sized. If you Doodle larger, you can crop it. If you Doodle smaller, you can mount it, but please be sure to mount on b...

DOODLE COMPETITION PRE-REGISTRATION

DOODLE COMPETITION PRE-REGISTRATION If you are planning to enter the contest, you must pre-register no later than May 31. Due to the nature of the prizes we are considering for the winner of this competition -- which could involve a lot of effort and...