cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Members Say Hello Here! (Thread VII)

Hi Sabrina, good to have you here! hi Marlene! *waving* -- •:*¨¨*:•.~Kelly~.•:*¨¨*:•. http://www.kellyscolorstudio.com -- Edited by artshtick at 02/02/2010 6:38 AM PST

•:*¨¨*:•.~Kelly~.•:*¨¨*:•.

http://www.kellyscolorstudio.com
Message 1 of 480
latest reply
479 REPLIES 479

Re: New Members Say Hello Here! (Thread VII)

Hello, Everyone! I'm not new here, but a returning member of the group. I'm finally inspired to paint again after a couple of years and I'm looking forward to the theme weeks and other interactions with the group. Welcome to all newbies!

Message 451 of 480
latest reply

I dont know if anyone remembers me.  my name is Jacob Landis. I was a part of this group when it was at around 300.  I havent sold aceo's in years, but i am going to start selling cards again.  In the past i sold several hundred.  Usually kitties and crows.  Glad to be back.

Message 452 of 480
latest reply

Cat Happy I am Betsy, I have been away for over a year.  It's time to start creating again and be active in the ACEO community

Message 453 of 480
latest reply

hello, I've been selling my ACEO art on ebay for a will now and just signed up, what a great way for artist to get to now one another and share interestsLight star.jpg.

Barb

Message 454 of 480
latest reply

Welcome all new and returning members!

Thea

Message 455 of 480
latest reply

Hello to everyone, I look forward to working on these little gems each month & seeing what others do. 

Message 456 of 480
latest reply

card4small.JPG

new here , what do you think of my card? I need input so please be honest......thanks

Message 457 of 480
latest reply

vvvvv7seas - I like it. It's simple but implies a story (I like stories in aceo's). Keep 'em coming...

Message 458 of 480
latest reply

and critique this one also..............thankscard3.JPG

Message 459 of 480
latest reply

Really appealing and interesting little bites of art...but I am not a collector, perhaps  you need to hear from a collector...How would you interpret one of the recent contest themes: BIRDS or BUGS, for example...

Message 460 of 480
latest reply

I love these paintings the animation is great and the perspective tells it perfectly.
Will watch for your listings.
Keep the brushes moving. ;O)
Message 461 of 480
latest reply

Hello! I'm Nancy

I'm new to the group, but have dabbled with ACEO's for several years. I also do illumination and other minitaure work in addition to larger paintings.

Looking forward to your inspiration and wisdom. 🙂 Here are a couple of my newest pieces..

Helm with Red Crest     White Horse

Message 462 of 480
latest reply

Just want to  mention here that this group mirriors the sister group on facebook.....come on over tha see us there too...lots going on...many many discusions and you will find the "files" very informative about the group and selling aceo on eBay

https://www.facebook.com/groups/153963054750715/

.•:*¨¨*:•Leola•:*¨¨*:•.

my blog
Message 463 of 480
latest reply

Hello!  I recently started making and listing ACEO's and just joined this group today.  No sales yet though, if anyone has suggestions on how to improve my listings, feel free to let me know!

Thanks and I look forward to reading more of the posts in this group 🙂

Message 464 of 480
latest reply

southshoreartist: How does one join the Facebook extension of this group?

Thanks.

Message 465 of 480
latest reply