cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IN NEED OF A HOME

THIS LITTLE ROOSTER NEEDS A HOME. :_| <--- ME WITHOUT A BID ! :-( <----ME WITHOUT A BID ...
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: IN NEED OF A HOME

grandmaart1
Enthusiast
Hi Joy, I won the bid on your little 'Country Rooster'. It was so strange, I guess I was meant to bid on it and get it. I turned my computer on to check things out and there was your rooster, big as life, staring out at me. I think it only had 5 minutes to go and I thought, it makes me smile, the price is right and I don't have an ACEO from your state so I made a quick bid. E-bay had enough time to tell me I was high bidder so far.....then my computer froze!!! I had to wait an hour until my daughter came home from work for her to help me with it and to find out IF I did win the bid. :^) Guess you can tell I am pretty new at doing this, but I am learning, slowly. I have the bidding part down but am still trying to learn how to post my own. My daughter is helping me in her spare time..but...she doesn't have much of that. The Rooster might get here tomorrow. I'll be watching the mail for it. I thought you might enjoy hearing my 'rooster story' :) Maxine
Message 2 of 2
latest reply