cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay no longer supports First Class International shipping

Hello and long time no type to.......

So its a Sunday evening and I have a one ounce package to ship to the UK and I keep getting an error message every time I try the label

Come to find out eBay no longer supports International First Class shipping

My **bleep** is WHEN THE HECK WERE THEY GOING TO TELL US ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

So eBay

I will have to tell my international customer to purchase my items from Etsy because you are running a moronic half as**** uniformative business. I am not going to charge my customers for priority for one ounce because thats what you want.

Jump thru freaking hoops for them, pay their astronomical fees and then get treated like a mushrooom. 

Hope everyone had a nice weekend, hope you are all well

Tink

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hello!

I have been going through the same frustration all day. I have a customer in Australia and I have not been able to print their shipping label.  After much frustration, I discovered this:

"Starting January 21st, 2018, the USPS is no longer allowing First Class Mail International (FCMI) service using the Large Envelope/Flat package type to ship anything but Documents. For any content type other than Documents, the USPS will now require shipments to use the package type of Package. "

So, it's not just an ebay thing, it's a USPS thing. :[

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@thingsforyourotherhouse wrote:

So its a Sunday evening and I have a one ounce package to ship to the UK and I keep getting an error message every time I try the label

My **bleep** is WHEN THE HECK WERE THEY GOING TO TELL US ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

So eBay

I will have to tell my international customer to purchase my items from Etsy because you are running a moronic half as**** uniformative business. I am not going to charge my customers for priority for one ounce because thats what you want.

Jump thru freaking hoops for them, pay their astronomical fees and then get treated like a mushrooom. 

Tink

Hi everyone, I just wanted to share that we are working on this issue. Check out our eBay For Business announcement for more info. Additional details will shared as soon as they are available!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@thingsforyourotherhouse wrote:

So eBay

Tink

Hi everyone, just wanted to provide an update that we've resolved the recent issue with Domestic and International First Class labels. Thank you so much for your patience while we worked to get this fixed. See our recent announcement for more info!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply