cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking shows delivered, customer says never received, has started bay claim?!?!?!?

I have a customer who started a claim w/ bay and now funds on hold.  Tracking shows delivered but they are saying they never received?!?!?!?  I have started claim w USPS, but what else can I do? Am I on the hook for this?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Tracking shows delivered, customer says never received, has started bay claim?!?!?!?

Put the tracking number in the case. It will close in your favor.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Good evening @boxman1979 ,

If the Buyer filed an Item not received claim (INR) then you need to upload the tracking number which will provide eBay with delivery confirmation.  That is all you need to do for the claim.

Mr. L

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

If you sent this item with USPS tracking and it shows delivered, You add that tracking number into the case that the buyer filed. That should take care of it and you do not have to file a claim with USPS. Many scenerios with this type of claim. Some may say it was not delivered even if it was, some may say it got stolen off their porch. If the scan says delivered. It is delivered. If they say it was stolen off their porch, misdelivered etc. Get USPS to provide GPS coordinates of where the package was placed. They keep a manifest of that.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply