cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THE JUKEBOX

Been trying to think of an appropriate name for the NEW ~ PT Seller's Group Home music video thread and all I could come up with is simply;  'The Jukebox'.   Now, this music thread is for everyone and anyone who wants to share a song they just heard, a favorite song, or one that seems to fit the day or mood.  I want you ALL to enjoy this.  Play what you like.  Just head over to youtube and post your music video here.  Don't worry about whether it's a big hit.  Just play it.  Mama Cass always said: "You gotta make your own kind of music, sing your own special song....... even if nobody else sings along."

Enjoy

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1 of 1,633
latest reply
1,632 REPLIES 1,632

THE JUKEBOX

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 2 of 1,633
latest reply

THE JUKEBOX

@loveyourimagination49

Message 3 of 1,633
latest reply

THE JUKEBOX

Message 4 of 1,633
latest reply

THE JUKEBOX

Darn you shirls!
I'm trying to get ready for sleep 😴
Then you make me dance 💃🏿

😝❤️
I do know the song, but didn't know that was the name of it.

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 5 of 1,633
latest reply

THE JUKEBOX

Message 6 of 1,633
latest reply

THE JUKEBOX

Luv, well see, you got rid of the Christmas song ear worm and now you can dance yourself to bedSmiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 1,633
latest reply

THE JUKEBOX

.............and whose idea was it to start a new music thread????????  What....so I could play it by myself?  I can do that over in the Park.  Smiley Indifferent

Message 8 of 1,633
latest reply

THE JUKEBOX

@shirleys809304 wrote:

.............and whose idea was it to start a new music thread????????  What....so I could play it by myself?  I can do that over in the Park.  Smiley Indifferent

...what is it about the music threads that makes people testy? Smiley Wink upside_down

Sorry I missed the grand opening ~ got rear ended last week and can't spend much time typing on the computer ~ left handed, one finger pecking doesn't turn out well!  ...anyhoo, thanks for starting the thread ~ you may have to post alone for a while...will pop in when I can!

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!
Message 9 of 1,633
latest reply

THE JUKEBOX

@hidy-goo
So sorry to hear that. 😔
Wishing you a full recovery.

I was getting ready to call out a search party.

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 10 of 1,633
latest reply

THE JUKEBOX

@hidy-hoo

Saw Shirleys post on the community board , so tracked down your post to see if you are ok

So very sorry about the car accident, hope your doing ok.
Been working outdside lot's so didn't notice anybody missing much.

Hope your feeling better real soon

Message 11 of 1,633
latest reply

THE JUKEBOX

Thanks gals...no broken bones, just whip lash and sprains ~ and they say to watch out for women drivers, well, ha...not this time, but dang, this is messing with my posting hobby!

Message 12 of 1,633
latest reply

THE JUKEBOX

...with a little help we will keep this group home going!

Message 13 of 1,633
latest reply

THE JUKEBOX

Hidy it is good to see you back in action.  I read in the other thread about your accident and I am sorry to hear it!  Hoping you have a full recovery too innocent   Ha ha!  Yeah, what is it about the music thread that makes people so testy.  Well, I couldn't stay away and had several songs in mind to play tonight but, as usual I got held up at the [] and now I have forgotten what I wanted to postthinking

Message 14 of 1,633
latest reply

THE JUKEBOX

Message 15 of 1,633
latest reply