cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller hub is "experiencing a problem"

Can't get it to load. I wanted to see my inactivity.  Make sure nobody's rocking my boat.

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Come'on Ebay fix the system

Message 2 of 17
latest reply

I signed in this morning and experienced the new seller hub for the first time.... man, it's a real mess. DO. NOT. WANT. Can we please just go back to the old one? This new one makes me want to spew bad words.... ugh. I don't understand why companies have to go and change something that just works. Yahoo does that every couple of years with their email interface... there's absolutely no need for that kind of stuff. Spend that money on something worthwhile instead.
Message 3 of 17
latest reply

@doiglestuff  Has it been fixed for you, doigle?  I have read quite a few complaints about the same thing on other boards......at least you know that you are no alone!

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!
Message 4 of 17
latest reply

Oh yes, it is fixed. Of course, to my reckoning, it would be really fixed if it were more reminiscent of how it looked 10 years ago. But I am living in the past again!
Message 5 of 17
latest reply

hey, just a follow up here, in case you weren't aware, you CAN opt out of it, at least for now.   Look at the top left of your page where it says Hi (yourname), if you scroll your mouse over that so you get the drop down, you can click on "account settings", then go to "subscriptions" and you can turn it off.  I don't know if this will be a permanent solution or not, as a member of eBay Radio team posted on a different board in a way that sounded like it will be forced on us eventually.    ALSO:  Make a mental note that the other option there besides opting out is to opt in  to "selling manager pro"... that option has a $15.99 a month charge; do you think eBay is planning on forcing everyone into the paid version eventually?  It certainly looks like that to me.... 

Not very happy with eBay right now, to say the least.

Message 6 of 17
latest reply

@theguitarpartsguy wrote:

hey, just a follow up here, in case you weren't aware, you CAN opt out of it, at least for now.   Look at the top left of your page where it says Hi (yourname), if you scroll your mouse over that so you get the drop down, you can click on "account settings", then go to "subscriptions" and you can turn it off.  I don't know if this will be a permanent solution or not, as a member of eBay Radio team posted on a different board in a way that sounded like it will be forced on us eventually.    ALSO:  Make a mental note that the other option there besides opting out is to opt in  to "selling manager pro"... that option has a $15.99 a month charge; do you think eBay is planning on forcing everyone into the paid version eventually?  It certainly looks like that to me.... 

Not very happy with eBay right now, to say the least.

Hi, gpg...The way eBay has worded the "subscription" is a bit confusing, but the $15.99 charge is waived if you have an Anchor or Premium store...in other words it is included free of charge for those store categories.  If you have a basic store and would like to use Selling Manager PRO then you will be charged the $15.99...which is an upgrade for the regular Selling Manager, which is FREE.

There will be a Weekly eBay Wednesday Chat with eBay Staff today for sellers with questions about using the new Seller Hub:

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Weekly-Chat-with-eBay-Staff/Community-Chat-Aug-30th-1pm-PT-Seller-Hub/m...

@theguitarpartsguy  @doiglestuff

Message 7 of 17
latest reply

I started reading the Wednesday chat.  Lost marbles. But it sounds like they aren't going to force the hub on everyone. Just " business sellers".  I gotta go check out rolling back the clock. Or perhaps start up a lemonade stand to supplement the retirement. 

Message 8 of 17
latest reply

Thanks for hint on opting out. It worked! 

Message 9 of 17
latest reply

@doiglestuff From the Chat today is was said that only sellers that have a "business" account will be forced to use the new Seller Hub...if you have an "individual" account, you will be able to continue to use My eBay.

To find out which type of account you have:

"sandyoutlet wrote:

If you hover over your name in the top left corner of an eBay page (above the eBay logo), you can click on "account settings".  From there, click on "personal information" in the left navigation. Then, you'll see "account type" will either say individual or business. Thanks. "

In addition, this statement was issued:

"sandyoutlet wrote: 
Business sellers are determined by their registration status or a specific number of sales. Seller Hub is also for sellers who have a store or were previously using Selling Manager or Selling Manager Pro. Consumer sellers would be those who have smaller sales, not registered as a business, or not subscribed to a store, selling manager, or selling manager pro. Thanks. "

I have an individual account ~ unfortunately, the powers that be haven't told us what the magic number is for a specific number of sales or a dollar amount, but in my case, and again unfortunately Smiley Frustrated my sales are so low and far between that I probably will never have to use the new Seller Hub!  Smiley Very Happy

Yiippee

Related image

Message 10 of 17
latest reply

You are 100% right. It is getting worse and worse each time they do any upgrade and it works slower. I miss the way ebay run like the lightining few years ago. Now each year is worse and worse with more bugs and glitches. Same thing with all other sites and email providers instead improving they make it mor frustrating for user. Well I guess it is the evolution of technology plus all the **bleep** with security (they make you to change so many times passwords that 70% of places I just do not know what my pasword is and have to keep a lager in a notebook)

Message 11 of 17
latest reply

The eBay selling/shipping page curently does not work, but I have found a soluion:

http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling

Click on the link above. It will take you to the old My eBay All Selling page OR the new all selling page (for newer sellers).

I tried it on multiple ids, and it worked every time.

Good luck, everyone!

https://bio.link/langs
Message 12 of 17
latest reply

I have been wanting to try Seller's Hub for bulk listing. Has it gotten better since you posted this?
Message 13 of 17
latest reply

I am having problems getting into eBay seller hub to add the tracking number. The item has already been shipped.
Message 14 of 17
latest reply

I am also having this issue. I need to print some labels and am unable to get onto that page. Been experiencing for the last hour in CA.

Message 15 of 17
latest reply