cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Less number of views and sales

Hi there, I posted so many listings in my ebay account and there is completely zero views and really no sales to be honest, what can i do increase the sales and how can i overcome this

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

You're a new seller and you only have 3 listings up.

Your account's only been open 4 days and it takes time.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Normally how long will it take, can you please give some suggestions of what is to be done and followed in order to increase my sales. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

How long it takes, no one can tell you that.

It all depends on what you're selling and if anyone is looking for the items.

It could takes days, months or years to sell an item.

Have a great day
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Thank you for asking this question. I've been on eBay since 2010. I used to sell when my son was an infant, but stopped to become a teacher. I'm also having a lot of trouble just getting one view. I'm assuming that the inflation that is going on is one factor. The second can be the huge amount of competition for the items I offer. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Allow me to provide an example of what I, as a buyer, deals with when I come to shop on ebay.  Most of the time I look for dolls.   There used to be a category for dolls.  I say USED to be because there is no category for them now.   Even if I look in toys, there is still no category for dolls.  There used to be a detailed list of all the different brands, makers, types, etc.  None of that now.  If you don't know for sure what you are looking for, chances are you aren't going to find it even if there were 100's of listings of the doll you want.  Can enter 'dolls' in the advanced search and it will bring up dolls.....ALL of them...in no particular order or category...thousands upon thousands of dolls.  You give up in frustration.

Not saying this could be your case as I have no idea what you sell.  The search engine here has changed and maybe people just aren't finding your widgets. 

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 6 of 6
latest reply