Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

buying

I recently purchased two cell phone screen protectors. The cost of one was $4.89, the other screen protector was priced $3.59. Both screen protectors have free shipping.When I went onto my banking account I noticed an Ebay deduction $19.80 I did not ...

Ebay scammed me

I ordered hatching eggs $135.00 all but one of 16 eggs were infertile I waited 23 days to hatch only one hatched,I wrote to buyer and told him and sent pictures,he said post office has been ruff handling eggs and would not replace or refund my money,...

Feedback

I was in the middle of leaving a positive feedback statement and then the screen went blank and my iPad shut down battery shut down needed charging I immediately plugged my charger in and my feedback was entered even though I was only 1/4 of the way ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bought a defective item, seller no longer responds

I bought a water heater, it was defect upon arrival and I immediately informed him. Seller said it would take about 45 days for a replacement to arrive in his warehouse, or I could send it back and get a refund. I chose to wait for a replacement. He ...

Returns for sellers

I sold a product and once the buyer recieved it he filed for a return on the basis that the product was not as described. I challenged the return request because the claims he made were false. I still needed up losing and was required to refund the m...

Cannot complete paypal payment.

when i try to pay with paypal it says paypal completing transaction or something, then paypal closes and it takes me back to the checkout page and says "please complete payment with paypal or choose another payment method. " what is happening i can't...

Viewing an item

Why am I receiving offers on items I simply looked at? I did not add them to my watchlist or put them in my cart.

Offers and check out

Has anyone noticed that the checkout process for offers you accept are different? If I accept an offer, it will sometimes say "accept offer". Other times it will say check out. When I'm accepting an offer, I like to add things to my cart and pay for ...

No ability to sell/purchase via paypal

Good morning,I am very much asking for help on the topic of adding payment/sales via paypal.Previously we had this option however we accidentally removed it in the “payments” tab.This is important to us because most want to buy products on ebay using...

1.PNG

Ebay International Shipping

Charges: As an example I see an order from me in the USA to S. Korea. With the only shipping cost $4.43 for the label sending the item from me to eBay hub in IL. I am quite sure there must be another fee of about $16 I am paying to ship the package b...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors