Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Feedback Corrections

How do you correct A feedback submission. I was given a positive written feedback, but the buyer forgot to identify the number of stars so it’s looking as though it’s a negative feedback.

BBE

Hello everyone I want to talk about BBE I have 6 returns, all due to very minor damage to the box.....The product is 100% intactI also have two cases of not receiving a product.1.Due to an error in delivering the product, the money ended up being ref...

Can we accept more money then price sold?

This buyer had won auction and he told me to hold on to them till friday, Friday came and nothing, I still hold on to them and he said he would pay me extra for holding on to them, He finally paid and is asking how he can pay me extra for holding on ...

the item not delivered

hi, this item is a pdf file being sent to my email, not usps, however they are saying delivery expected may 23rd, this is not what i expected for a emailed item. 5/10/24

I did not order

I received something I did not order. I would keep it but it is the wrong size and ugly.

Access Denied on Internet connection

Having trouble trying to view eBay on my PC or android when connected to Wi-Fi or Ethernet. If I disable Wi-Fi on my phone it works perfectly. Any ideas. I've tried a lot so far to fix the issue.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors