cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address in your cart is in a location that does not meet the seller's shipping requirements

I have no items in my cart or "saved for later" and my primary shipping address is in the continental US, so why do I get "The address specified in your cart is in a location that does not meet the seller's shipping requirements. You can change the shipping address in your cart and try adding this item again, or contact the seller to request an exemption." when I try to add anything to my cart from any seller in the continental US? Ebay appears to be broken. 😞

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Address in your cart is in a location that does not meet the seller's shipping requirements

I heard about this a couple weeks ago. Glitch

What browser are you using? If it's IE, try switching to firefox or chrome.

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

It's the latest version of Chrome, but I have the same problem in Firefox, so I think it must be a server issue. 😞

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

You probably already have cleared your cookies/cache and rebooted your computer. If not, you can try that.

Sorry for your troubles and the sellers that are missing out on sales Smiley Sad

If it last more than a day or so, call ummmmmmmmm I can't even say it.

Come back here and someone may be able to help.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

That was Chrome, but the same thing happens in Firefox; I've cleared the cookies & caches of both of them but it still won't work so it looks like a server issue. 😞

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Have you rebooted your whole pc, laptop, tablet, phone or whatever your using?

Did you install/update new software/app?

Just ideas, sorry that all I got.

slo, fly, hidy ......anyone!

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

This "Invalid" zip thing has been a recurring glitch for over a week now 😞

It happens to me occasionally while looking at my own items and when viewing sold items.

Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom. ~ Sir Terry Pratchett
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

This was a huge issue about a month ago. It turned out to be an eBay glitch. I can't remember if eBay apologized or offered effected sellers any refunds..... they have been so busy apologizing for so many issues in the last 2 months that they might have overlooked this one.

And it rears it's ugly head again!

Check out ecommercebytes to see if others are also havng this problem and report it to them as they probably get faster responses from eBay than the ocassional buyer or seller.

Ecommerce EKG (problem reporting page)

——————————————o00o——°(_)°——o00o————————————————

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

This is STILL going on. Please hire programmers to attend to the issue.
It is NOT appropriate to ask the user to "Erase their cookies", "restart the computer" or similar. How come most other service in this world works ?
Message 9 of 9
latest reply