cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

They could have at least got rid of Feedback

Or at the very least, got rid of feedback for buyers.  What other site has feedback for buyers?  So dumb.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

No the buyer feedback had to stay. How else can buyers come on here and tell you about their 100% positive feedback and they really meant to pay for those few auctions, so why are they blocked from bidding. LOL. Just joking around so nobody get serious on me.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Feeback doesn't mean anything anymore. Do not waste your time on something that means nothing. Since negs were neutralized and don't hold any penalty, feedback means nothing.  Don't worry about feedback, only 25% of buyers ever leave it.  Worry about the stuff that counts.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

@ramonv wrote:

Or at the very least, got rid of feedback for buyers.  What other site has feedback for buyers?  So dumb.

Ah, come on now.  

How else are they going to keep an accurate body count?

Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

lol, i want a gold star when i go to the store and "pay fast" for a gallon of milk too! ebay is just insane any more.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Wow, all the changes that were just announced and you choose this one to make a thread about?

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Well, with all the bad changes, they could have at least made one good change. I get so tired of messages asking for feedback. I don't understand why anyone cares about it at all.
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

I get just as many requests from sellers as I do from buyers. Most sellers don't need more feedback either.

When I give feedback to buyers I think of it as free marketing. Costs me a few seconds of time and leaves the buyer happier.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Too time-consuming, but I do use it to advertise my ebay store.
I never ask for feedback, as buyer or seller. It is 100% meaningless to me.
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Sure, it's nice when buyers leave you positive FB, but I'm not going to ask for it. And as a buyer, I couldn't care less if I get FB from a seller or not.
Message 10 of 10
latest reply