cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Small Listngs Seller

What is ebay doing for the small listing seller. It seems everything is being done for the stores and Top Rated Sellers. 

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: Small Listngs Seller

@terrigirl wrote:

What is ebay doing for the small listing seller. It seems everything is being done for the stores and Top Rated Sellers. 

Everyone large and small gets a fee increase.

Yes, stores and TRS got rewarded in the form of a discount cut from 20% to 10%.

So yes, stores and TRS did get "speshul treatment".

If you want to be treated "speshul" you need to either open a store or jump through the TRS hoops, and that hoop is getting smaller and smaller every update.

(sorry for the snark, but stores and TRS sellers were HURT, not helped, with this update)

I love you forever, Christie! Fly high, precious daughter 1/14/1987-12/20/2016
Message 2 of 21
latest reply

Shhh.  If we be real still, maybe they won't notice us. Given the fact that their "help" usually hurts sellers, I prefer to fly low.  Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 21
latest reply

@terrigirl wrote:

Ebay had been complaining that they did not plan on getting   high number of TRS +  Sellers  , Which they did !   Because They didn't make it  part of the  Powerseller  earned  reward  for status .

Message 4 of 21
latest reply

@usmc*usnmom wrote:

@terrigirl wrote:

I thought "Non Store" subscribers did not have a fee increase? 

Message 5 of 21
latest reply

I'm new and just wondering what TRS means>>>>

Message 6 of 21
latest reply

Top Rated Seller

Message 7 of 21
latest reply

I have learned to dread the seller updates.

Message 8 of 21
latest reply

Dont worry they are trying to eliminate the Top sellers anyway.  They are doing nothing for small sellers.  The respect level is zero from ebay for sellers.  It is all about corporate greed.

Message 9 of 21
latest reply

@takingbackmycloset wrote:

Shhh.  If we be real still, maybe they won't notice us. Given the fact that their "help" usually hurts sellers, I prefer to fly low.  Smiley Happy

I've seen you - too late! Smiley Happy

Join us at eBay Open this September! eBay.com/ebayopen
Message 10 of 21
latest reply

Nothing changes.  I have made phone calls year after year and price hike after price hike.  If you are lucky a foreign person might find you a manager who you can barely understand.  I have made post after post and usually get removed from boards just for stating facts.  The fact is this is Corporate Greed at its worst.  Million and Million ebay makes, and every year disrespects its sellers more and more.  Please call and stand up for your beliefs!

Message 11 of 21
latest reply

Top Rated Seller
Message 12 of 21
latest reply

I agree with yo terrigirl...

Message 13 of 21
latest reply

@usmc*usnmom wrote:

@terrigirl wrote:

Yes, stores and TRS got rewarded in the form of a discount cut from 20% to 10%.

So yes, stores and TRS did get "speshul treatment".

If you want to be treated "speshul" you need to either open a store or jump through the TRS hoops, and that hoop is getting smaller and smaller every update.

(sorry for the snark, but stores and TRS sellers were HURT, not helped, with this update)

terrigirl and USMC*usnmom,

correct that there is no change to non-store seller fees.

I want to emphasize some benefits for all sellers, regardless of size:

1. National radio advertising and billboard ads starting in March, followed by TV later this spring

2. Removal of prominent competing ads that took buyers off eBay

3. and new shipping tools

For larger sellers who are top-rated, they also receive $30 credit for promoted listings, and access to promoted listings even if they do not have a store. 

Thanks for selling on eBay!

Brian

Join us at eBay Open this September! eBay.com/ebayopen
Message 14 of 21
latest reply

Well poo. Smiley Wink

Message 15 of 21
latest reply