Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping Label overprice

Hello, on April 12 I sold an item for $135.00, the shipping label was supposed to be $13.17. I ended up paying $154.94, which was more than the actual item. When I purchased the QR code for the label through ebay it said it was going to cost me $13.1...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where is the package?

Hi, sent the package almost a month ago to the USA from Europe. The tracking says it has been processed through New York facility on 16th of April, and weirdly the next day on 17th the tracking shows it has been found in Great Britain. No new updates...

IMG_1433.jpeg

Resolved! eBay shipping “discount” explained

I sell trading cards on eBay, and have been trying trying to come up with an effective fees rate based on sale price. For example, a $100 card sells, plus the $4.50 shipping, plus 6.75% sales tax… so I pay 12.9% on ($100 + $4.50 + $6.75 = $111.25) fo...

Tracking number added is already used by a different seller.

I buy my shipping labels through pirateship and they upload automatically. They have been doing that perfectly fine for a while now. after i ship my items the tracking is all uploaded. but now I looked at my tracking report and there's a bunch that s...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Watch out for using UPS thru EBAY !!!!!!!!! Overcharged and had to deal with myself EBAY no help

Bought UPS label for a 12.26 lb desktop thru EBAY which only costs $22.54 from Florida to Oregon Great Then I took the label and desktop to local UPS store, they packed as fragile electronics for addtl $30, no problem Problem arose after package deli...

• 15 replies
  • 7 helpful

Resolved! AQUILINE SHIPPING

Hi. I just got tracking for an item purchased the other day. The tracking number is provided by a company called Aquiline. I've never heard of it. A Google search says it's in Europe, both I and the seller are in the USA, or so the seller claims to b...

Let's discuss HONESTY and TRUST!

I've always believed that the person making a claim, must provide evidence. SEVERAL sellers complain that Ebay allows Buyers far too much room to abuse sellers. Dishonest buyers know they can lie and Ebay has their backs. I do not understand this at ...

changes to shipping labels

If I put the wrong weight on a label, do I have to void that label and start over or can I make a change to an existing label and reprint? Thank you

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! PirateShip rates and eBay Policies

New seller here, I was curious about using PirateShip shipping so I made an account and connected it into my eBay. However, I have a couple questions that PS support couldn't answer fully. Scenario: Let's says someone buys an item and pays me $10 for...

USPS problems in zip codes 33166 33172, 33195, 33152

USPS in this zone is a disaster, if you are a seller avoid shipping by USPS on those zip codes, they have tons of misdeliveries, they have so many claims from customers, that they do not investigate anymore, they just deny them all. They just do not ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Your Excluded Shipping Locations Will Soon Be Managed By eBay

Received the following email today: "eBay International Shipping will soon manage your excluded shipping locations We're writing to let you know that starting June 6, your eBay International Shipping settings will be updated to automatically manage e...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors