cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay unfair to sellers

why does ebay have such distain for its sellers. Up untill 4 weeks ago I was a top rated seller with 100% feedback (1150 transactions) then I made the mistake of selling to low rated buyers (little or now feedback), at which point I recieved 2 neutral and 1 neg feedback, one was for dust in the bottom of a vase, second was not as described shoe size, when detailed measurements were provided, and my favorite was not shipping to a non verified address, all resulted in my calling customer (non) support, at which time I was denied any resolution, now as a result my seller rating was lowered and my funds are pending on paypal. So I removed all of my listings, canceled my current active auctions and will be moving on, I am sorry I wasted 4 years of my time thinking ebay was great, when it is a terrible environment for sellers, and the people who make policy should be terminated. Just type ebay unfair to its sellers in Google and look at the thousands of complaints. I will be making it my mission to trash ebay on every venue possible, and I will be in good company, also paypal is a joke, 4 years of flawless transactions and they put my funds on hold?????????????????????

Message 1 of 260
latest reply
259 REPLIES 259

Re: ebay unfair to sellers

Reporting a buyer for misuse of the “buyer protection program” is a joke! eBay ABSOLUTELY sides with the buyer! The only reason I am here today is because as a seller, I have had my “last straw” with eBay! So they will lose my seller profits and my buying profits for one lousy scamming buyer who eBay will make NO profits from because they end up paying no money for anything! 

Message 256 of 260
latest reply

I spent 40 minutes on the phone with eBay this morning stating how disappointing and disgusting they treat their sellers. I just learned that returns are not handled by actual people, the AUTOMATED SYSTEM decides. And we all know that means the buyer will win. eBay will ultimately be the cause of their own demise because without sellers, there is no merchandise to buy. 

Message 257 of 260
latest reply

This is hilarious! Just wait “new seller”! Your day will come when you get treated unfairly. Your message was written 10 years ago so I’m sure it’s already happened. And in 2013 eBay was a great place to sell, but now we are forced to go elsewhere. 

Message 258 of 260
latest reply

You made me laugh. I live in the Palm Springs  area for most of the year. Dust--it is hopeless, & mega mini,so hard to see it. Someone complaining about a smidge of dust is someone with too much time

on their hands,and a bored & angry individual, in my opinion. The dust here is like fine beach sand. Sweepingdaily, windows closed, and STILL. I have purchased stuff at TJ MAXX with dust--so what? You wipe it off in a second. Dust comes in via the HVAC...People are truly nitpicky.....Thanks for posting.I needed a laugh due to a vile, hypocritical, lying buyer who trashed my l00% f/b of 23 years based on a TOTAL  LIE.  Hug any sig. other or friend who has integrity & is without 'tude!!!!!

Message 259 of 260
latest reply

Fully agreed.

Message 260 of 260
latest reply