Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Is the American economy bad?

This qualifies as a rant, I do not take eBay seriously and I like to watch how many views my items get and with that knowledge I can learn what’s in demand. I’ve learned that Snow Globes are very popular for example. Many people complain with their e...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 124 replies
  • 2 helpful

ILLEGAL SWITCHBLADES,BUTTERFLY KNIVES BEING SOLD !! SERIOUS EBAY RULES INFRACTION

Why isn't anyone on EBAY going into the KNIFE area and TAKING these ILLEGAL WEAPONS OFF the SITE ??? Just because they are not LISTED as such knives doesn't MEAN THEY ARE NOT !! If EBAY doesn't know what these PIECES are ( ASK ME , I KNOW ) !!! You (...

invoice

How to send another invoice after i refunded the buyer due to misleading error.

Resolved! ebay fees

I have so many questions tonight. Thanks for answering them for me. Next question: I get a bill from ebay every month and I pay it through paypal. How do I see how much I owe after I sold something? Or I need my net profit, after Ebay expenses. Where...

Buyer saying I overcharged him

I have a buyer that's accusing me of overcharging him saying "Your listing said $30 but you charged me $37". The additional costs are shipping and taxes. I explained this to him twice and asked if he wants to cancel the order but after several days h...

Does ebay end GTC listings if they don’t sell?

I am starting to believe that ebay ends GTC listings if they don’t sell within a certain timeframe.I always list GTC unless it’s an auction, many of my listing just fall off after a certain period and have a hard time finding them, I don’t send them ...

Follow up to buyer threatening to open INR case while item is still in transit

Hello everyone! the buyer from my previous post opened INR after the item was delivered! I’m really quite scared that even though the item has signature confirmation, it doesn’t show up on the tracking number and I had to call USPS on how to a reques...

Sales Decline, Sales down? - Complain on Stock Market forums that sell eBay stock ;-)

I've given up trying too figure out why ebay is constantly breaking itself to then try to fix itself again. Mine, like MANY other people's overall sales, have declined in the recent months to the point of just being ridiculous. They don't care about ...

Selling - Accepting PayPal

I want to ask fellow people selling items on eBay - how is your experience accepting payment via PayPal? Are there any security issues/trouble receiving payment you have encountered? I have received many offers for an item I am selling from questiona...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Cancelation & Sellers Status Penalties

Dear Ebay: Just received an automated email warning of too many cancellations and impending seller penalties for doing so. I use ebay's automated "deadbeat buyer" system most of the time, however there are a few other instances requiring "work around...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 24 replies
  • 5 helpful

Rampant, unchecked FRAUD on Ebay is turning off buyers.

I've been looking at various technical enthusiast forums and Ebay is giving itself a real black-eye in not shutting down scammers, sometimes for WEEKS at a time. All kinds of warnings are being issued about on this on these groups and it is driving b...

Best way to save and re-list previously sold items

I have a few hundred listings (and growing) and the biggest inefficiency I have is listing each item individually each time I have one of that particular item available. I would like to save most of my listings so that I can go back to a previously l...

• 12 replies
  • 2 helpful

Buyer wants to return NEW phone after they already used it

I sold a brand new factory sealed Motorola XT1671 Moto G5 Unlocked Phone, the buyer unsealed, claimed "software issues with contacts & internet" and now wants to return it despite my no returns policy. 1. The package is not damaged during shipment, t...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors