Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Resolved! Sketchy Buyer and Return Help

Recently upgraded the CPU in my PC to a 9900K, so I listed my old CPU (8700K) to make up some of the difference. I'm just a casual seller and I do my best to avoid scammers by using Buy it now listings with immediate payment required and only sell to...

Resolved! I have a bunch of watchers but they are not buying

In the last 3 months I have had over 70 watchers on my items( 1-3 people per item) but they are not buying .When I do make a slae 90% of the time it was not something being watched.I have my prices so low now that i only make 3-5 dollars profit per s...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 64 replies
  • 1 helpful

Selling

I have a 7200 USD and 140 items Selling limits. but When I list an item there is a error as below It looks like there's a problem with this listing.Your account is currently limited. Go to Messages to find out what you need to do next.Please help me ...

Resolved! Buyer has not contacted me to get their Gaming Virtual Item

I recently made a listing about a virtual item that is from a game and is tradeable. A user has bought my item and then asked them for their in-game name (I sent mine as well) so that I can be friends online so that I can get in a game with them (if ...

Listing reaches more than 1000 views in less than two days, but it doesn't sell!!!

So, I listed a Fitbit Versa for sale BIN or Best Offer. It has gone "viral" and I have recieved some 1100 views in less than 48 hours. However, no one is watching, and no one has even sent an offer? Could you take a look at the listing and tell me wh...

Buyers With Zero Transactions / Fraud

hello everyone, i have a question. many years ago i sold on ebay and recently decided to TRY again.the reason i stopped many years ago was of buyers that would buy high dollar items and as soon as they verified that the item had been shipped they wou...

Image and Auctiva questions

Auctiva has raised their prices again. I do not list through them anymore, but I do have listings still running that I did list through them. I imagine I cannot get out of that account without losing all of my photos now. Or is there a way to do that...

Weird stuff on the home page

I did not search or view any listings for "stretch Monster," "stretch" or "Monster" and I did not add "stretch Monster" (or anything) to my saved searches this month. It's not showing in my saved searches, either, and yet ... it's showing on my home ...

homepagemonster.jpg

E-bay digressing

I.ve been with E-bay since 2001 & have seen quite a bit of digressing. Two areas in particular, search & use of classified ads.As for the search, if a particular item has several hundred pages to view, a person cannot any longer just key in the page ...

buyer claims return based on cosmetic defect already described in listing

I sold a network switch to a buyer on the west coast. The buyer purchased and asked me to ship UPS or Fedex. I had the item listed for $45 USPS shipping. I obliged. The UPS cost for shipping was $55. I messaged the buyer telling him the shipping cost...

Resolved! Best offer scam question.

Hi there, not sure how to proceed. Have received a best offer offer for the asking amount. All seems totally above board except the payment process. Any insight would be appreciated. Very new to all of this. Thanks! Apologies if this was in a differe...

I don't complain much, but this : Warning - Offers to sell outside of eBay

I think this warning tripped because the buyer was making offers on items and saying 'send me the link' and said 'text me' and gave phone number in message.Not my fault! I don't want to talk to someone on the phone or text them. That is why I sell on...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors