cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using the feedback removal tool just made my situation worse

Somebody left a bizarre feedback in Spanish that was just their name and address. As far as I can tell it matched where I sent the item (that was successfully delivered). Obviously I didn't alter the label I just mailed it to the Puerto Rico address I was provided. Most people seeing this feedback would realize that it is strange and not judge me for it but I thought I would request to remove it anyway. I used the reason that there was personal information it because that seemed to match pretty well since they put their name and address. However the feedback removal tool just deleted the comment but left the negative feedback so now I feel like it looks even worse than before.

I haven't been able to request a call back from eBay in a few weeks (using the automatic chat asking for a call back) It only gives me the option to send an email so I just did that and I'm not sure if it will go anywhere.

I guess I am just venting.

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Using the feedback removal tool just made my situation worse

Glad you got help from someone.

"11 days and 6 different supervisors..."seemingly shows that first or second call to CS probably won't do much in this situation.

It also kinda depends on what the problem might be if it's fixable or not.

Message 16 of 17
latest reply

Re: Using the feedback removal tool just made my situation worse

I had similar but luckily after pointing out it went against an eBay policy they removed the rest.

It is worse when they just remove the comment because it also removes the option to reply to it.

Message 17 of 17
latest reply