cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

False feedback removal

Hi, a buyer just asked me for cancellation soon after placing the order. Without waiting for me to response, a few minutes later, he left a negative feedback stating "return item". When I was back online, I immediately cancel his order.

I'm very sad because I have worked very hard to maintain the 100%.

I have reported this to eBay since I don't want to loose any feedback revisions. Do you guys think eBay would help me?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: False feedback removal

Hi @phngu-1099 ,

Here is a link to the eBay Help Pages and the section on Seller Protection.  You get 5 Feedback revisions per year so if you have excellent FB using one should not be an issue.  To my way of thinking if a Buyer requests a Cancellation then the Feedback should be removed.  Use the Report a problem or Report Buyer function on the transaction and then Request a call back from eBay and talk to them about it.

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/selling-policies/seller-protections?id=4345&st=12&pos=5&query=Sel...

Hope this helps ...

Mr. L

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Ask eBay to remove. Looks like it will be removed since this does not also qualify as opinion.  Some buyers seem to think sellers sit at their computers all day long. 

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Hi @phngu-1099 ,

Here is a link to the eBay Help Pages and the section on Seller Protection.  You get 5 Feedback revisions per year so if you have excellent FB using one should not be an issue.  To my way of thinking if a Buyer requests a Cancellation then the Feedback should be removed.  Use the Report a problem or Report Buyer function on the transaction and then Request a call back from eBay and talk to them about it.

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/selling-policies/seller-protections?id=4345&st=12&pos=5&query=Sel...

Hope this helps ...

Mr. L

Regards,
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Thank you so much for your suggestion sir. I really don't want to waste a revision since this really is not my fault. 

I hope eBay would be reasonable in this case. Or else, I would have to use a revision. 

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@phngu-1099 wrote:

Thank you so much for your suggestion sir. I really don't want to waste a revision since this really is not my fault. 

I hope eBay would be reasonable in this case. Or else, I would have to use a revision. 

@phngu-1099   Use the Request a call back with eBay ... since you replied to the FB the Revision system may not be able to remove it.   Did you use ALL 5 of your Feedback Revision request last year?  If not then your concern for using them is unfounded. 

Mr. L

Regards,
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Thank you so much for you suggestion. Should I ask through Help & Contact or should I report the buyer sir? Or maybe both sir?

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@phngu-1099 

1. Report the Buyer

2. Use Help & Contact and locate the Request a call back link

Regards,
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Thank you sir, I'm not located in the US, Canada or UK right now, so I can only contact them through messages. I hope they will respond soon.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply