cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Customer Service is not help

I've been selling on eBay for seven years, so when a recent transaction went awry, it hit hard. After selling an iPhone, the buyer claimed a flaw and wanted to return it. But when the returned package arrived at my address, it was nowhere to be found.

Adding insult to injury, the buyer's account got flagged for suspicious activity and was deleted. Despite this, eBay went ahead and initiated the return process on my behalf without digging into the situation first. And despite my pleas for help, Marissa from eBay's leadership team seemed unmoved, offering little assistance.

It's frustrating to see eBay side with a buyer whose account was deleted under suspicious circumstances, while disregarding a long-standing seller like myself. This experience has left me feeling let down and vulnerable. eBay's customer service really needs to step up and support sellers in situations like these.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@exquisitedaily 

Did you contact the carrier about the missing package - they all use GPS now and can confirm where it was delivered.

Can see why you're frustrated with this.

U.S. Community Volunteer

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I tried but nothing they can do. Been calling them non-stop. Got scammed $600 and my phone gone. Later the buyer account got deleted for fraud. I did not even want to accept the return knowing this may occur but ebay initiated without my knowledge. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply