cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payout did not go through to my checking

So I have received 3 emails respectively both yesterday and today to notify me that the payout did not go through, my bank rejected the payment. It's hilarious, because the verification did come out on my checking account couple weeks ago; and today I did call my bank and the staff told me everything looks perfectly fine, it's not the problem of my bank.

This indeed creates a lot of drama and anxieties, and this is not my fault, guys, can you imagine that how many packages I have to pack up, and how many times I had to made it to the usps to drop off these packages at 105 degrees weather, and sell my valuable things at a supermarket price to earn 1.6k? And can you believe that so far I had already paid more than $250 on shipping in advance which were withdrawn from my cc, but till now, I did not get a cent from these transactions??

I don't what to do, the bank said it's not their problem and eBay just sends email everyday at 4pm told me that it did not go through, it's your fault. I am concerned that this circle will just repeat and I will never get my money. So frustrating, life is not easy. 

Any tips will be greatly appreciated. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Ok you said the verification amounts came out of your account a couple of weeks ago. I am assuming you verified those amounts back to ebay correct?

Secondly, your last feedback reply this month stated you canceled an order. If the buyer paid before the cancellation and If there are not enough pending funds,  the refund of money will come out of checking account/debit card on file.  Are you sure ebay wasn't trying to do a direct deposit of payout but a direct debit instead?

"I'm for truth no matter who tells it. I'm for JUSTICE no matter who it is for or against." - Malcolm X
"Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in periods of moral crisis maintain their neutrality." - JOHN F. KENNEDY
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thank you so much for your time and your response. Really appreciate your help. I tried another checking account, still not working... It says "We couldn't verify your updated details. Please review them and try again." I used the link that ebay provides to directly logged into my bank account.  Felt like I was stuck in a loop of deadlock in a video game scenario. 

I canceled the order, because the buyer did not pay for 3 days. And it's just a shirt, I listed as $18.99, the buyer chopped off 4 dollars, then she got mad seeing the order canceled after 3 days. I should have shipped that shirt to her for free and waiving the shipping fee. Afterwards, I did contact the buyer multiple times by offering $20 shopping spree, but it did not work. I guess sometimes you just met the buyers who fell happier to screw you up than anything else.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Is your checking account through a real bank?

Have a great day.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@sisleya21  If they are saying they can't verify updated details it could possibly be that your checking account name does't match your name on your account or perhaps address doesn't match? For example if your name on your ebay account is  John Smith but your checking account is John P. Smith it won't be verified because it must match exactly.

"I'm for truth no matter who tells it. I'm for JUSTICE no matter who it is for or against." - Malcolm X
"Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in periods of moral crisis maintain their neutrality." - JOHN F. KENNEDY
Message 5 of 5
latest reply