cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this newer coach camera bag and town bag ok?

They seem ok but I'd like a second opinion just in case. Also is it ok for me to have two bags in one post or should do a post per bag?

Screenshot_20240408-133512_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240408-133522_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240408-133519_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240408-133515_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240408-133524_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240408-133544_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240408-133533_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240408-133540_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240408-133537_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240408-134209_Gallery.jpg

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Is this newer coach camera bag and town bag ok?

I don't believe either is authentic. 

While I don't like to disparage sales from sellers in certain countries, I don't recommend buying from the country where those bags are coming. (You and I discussed it privately last week and my opinion stands.)

The fakes coming out of that country are extremely close, seem to be "well" made (although I haven't held on in my hands) and are ripping off a lot of buyers. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I don't believe either is authentic. 

While I don't like to disparage sales from sellers in certain countries, I don't recommend buying from the country where those bags are coming. (You and I discussed it privately last week and my opinion stands.)

The fakes coming out of that country are extremely close, seem to be "well" made (although I haven't held on in my hands) and are ripping off a lot of buyers. 

albertabrightalberta

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Bummer thanks. They were purchased off de.  pop, one was from Arizona and the other Nevada. I wish i could do a better job of identifying their origin and save myselfthe return troubles.  Its possible the sellers didn't know. I'm probably just gonna stay away from new stuff for a bit. Especially over there. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

There was a time when Japanese sellers had a reputation of ultimate honesty. (My understanding is that there are supposedly very strict laws against the sale of counterfeit items in Japan. But in the last 10-15 years, the fakes have multiplied more quickly than rabbits!)

albertabrightalberta

Message 4 of 4
latest reply