cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer sends dirty medical scrubs instead of item received

I received a return from a buyer who did not return item purchased, rather put a pair of very dirty medical scrub pants in the return.  This buyer has 0 feedback and simply returned the item under "item does not match description"  without pointing to any reason it didn't match.  Well of course it matched and the seller is a fraudster.  But what is worse, I opened a case with Ebay explaining my concern about not only the fraud, but that the person either purposely sent a Covid contaminated item or wanted me to be concerned that it is contaminated.  What a sick person.  Ebay's take on it is to refund the person and do nothing.  I asked if it was a crime to use the USPS to send items to people that appear to have been in a Covid infected environment.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Customer sends dirty medical scrubs instead of item received

The chances of infection are very low since the scrubs have been in the mail for a few days. 

I understand that the USPS is very hard on this sort of thing, so keep all the packaging (a plastic bag taped shut would be fine. Again, at this point icky but not infectious) and  file a complaint with the Postal Inspectors.

While mail fraud is part of the problem, shipping something disgusting may also be of interest to the inspectors.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply