Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90590 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37067 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25491 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12507 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6362 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4585 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14046 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1014 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em because I am noticing all of the privileges that they seem to acquire are privileges that they are widely abusing unfortunately hurting the little gu...

Feedback and phone and chat

Well ebay phone support is at 11:50 AM saying that is past operating hours. So I have to chat. Buyer supplies wrong address and asks us to ship to a different one. Reported buyer. Cancelled sale and told them to re-purchase with the proper address. B...

refunds

i am supposed to refund a customer but the cash on my ebay account and other places are not up to after refunding others please how best do i deal with thisi got out of stocks the good i was selling

Resolved! Shiiping To Azermaijan

I want a buy this item USB Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter Receiver 3.5mm 2in1 Audio Adapter Aux Car but cach this error The item you are trying to purchase is not available for purchase in your location. You cannot buy this item.{e218481-1224890x...

zamiqmustafayev2012_0-1713781783477.png

Excluding some items from free shipping

I offer free shipping on orders of $50 or more. Most of my items are small so it is not an issue. But I do sell some larger items weighing several pounds that I'd like to exclude from this. It just eats into my profit too much to ship those big items...

Listing problem in ebay app

Hello, i am having trouble with my Ebay app. It seems that i cannot list anything on it. It just shows that "to create a listing, please list on the website" instead of the "list an item button". is there anything wrong with my account? I have an Sam...

Resolved! My ebay account restricted and my seller board disappeared

Hi! Now my account in status: Your seller dashboard is not available at this time because your account has been restricted. . . I checked: 1 last buyer received 6 items from me on 22 January 2024 but the website of Vietnam post didn t update informat...

High pricing !

What is going on with eBay ! Why is everything so expensive now ? I'm looking at used items with high pricing on them ! They're almost as much as the items I can pay for brand new at a retail store, I am about ready to close my account this is gettin...

Resolved! How to buy on ebay and pay cash

Hi, I saw a local pickup listing that I’m interested in buying. The problem is, the listing says to pay cash only. It seems like there’s not a way to not pay through PayPal. How does that work? Should I pay with PayPal and pay again in person and get...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful