Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

91088 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37216 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25676 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12552 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6439 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4606 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14064 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1051 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Sales have dropped to 0

I have not had a sale in 12 days.... No one is even looking . Is anyone else experiencing the same?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 29 replies
  • 6 helpful

Won't Regret Leaving

After 10 years, I am done with eBay, and I won't miss it. This about sums up my current experience with eBay...

IMG_0281.jpg IMG_0282.jpg

Resolved! ebay email "Your listings with calculated shipping will default to eBay Labels discounted rates"

Got this notice from ebay today that buyers will be offered the discounted rates at the same (? assumed but not specified by ebay) that we usually buy labels at, unless you opt out by 5.15. Question: A hypothetical case - at present, buyer pays $5 fo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 139 replies
  • 34 helpful

Resolved! Ebay sent cockroaches and Spiders to people..

this was a while back, ebay was found guilty of sending cockroaches and spiders to people( who I assume had held there feet to the fire). anyway fyi, this is the kinda people yer dealing with..

Profits

Financials on an eBay Sale:Sold 2 RAM memory sticks for $14.99I received $5.72 out of the $14.99, 35% of the selling price!I don’t see how eBay sellers make a profit.Breakdown:Payment $14.99 100%Shipping $ 6.88 46% $ 8.11 54%eBay Fee $ 2.39 16%Payout...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Combined shipping rules

HelloMy buyers only pay one shipping cost, regardless of the number of items purchased. So, I thought the best rule would be the following rule in this screenshot, but it's not working. Does anyone know if it is better to use the rule “Subtract an am...

Combine shipping.jpg

Entreguei o produto de vota para o ebay, que comprei errado, não recebi reembolso, fiquei sem a peça

Entreguei o produto de vota para o ebay, que comprei errado, não recebi reembolso, fiquei sem a peça. O ebay não me responde e tive que entrar na justiça para reaver meu dinheiro. Depois que o caso foi encerrado, não consigo mais falar com o ebay. Fi...

Sellers requiring immediate payment on auctions

Hi! I've seen a huge increase in sellers of auction listings to demand immediate payment. It's harassing. Ebay's term state that buyers must pay for the auctions they win but I believe the terms also state that sellers have to allow 4 days to buyers....

Having issues paying with my master card

Dear Team, am having issues paying with my master card, the error message always displacing say: "Please Check your Payment Details or Use Different method " i also attach the error message

How to respond to scam buyer

I made a sale yesterday and "for fun" I always look up the address to see where my item is going. This time the mailing address was flagged all over the Ebay Forum and Reddit as a scam - the old "I never got my item" routine. So I cancelled the sale ...

EBay app on iPhone 11 not working.

I have deleted app and tried to reinstall it . It appears to open but I cannot see the content. Completely turned phone off and restarted. No change. Very frustrating as I am selling on eBay

User avatar by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Verify its You

Hi, dont know who to call about this, any help would be great. It looks like you signed in from a different computer. We’ll need to confirm your identity. Call us on 2086-100157 and mention security code ......................We're available 24 hours...

Need Quality/Secure Packaging as a Feedback Category

Has there been any serious discussion from ebay of adding a feedback category about the quality/security of packaging? When buying, I would much rather have that info than any of the current four categories (except maybe accurate description). I am a...

Resolved! Massive USPS shipping delays?

Just a quick pollIs it only me or are there others experiencing chronic shipping delays?I notice it now, especially for the South East and PR regionsI suspect it will get worse in other regions soon too. This is a big deal to me. Thanks for your inpu...

• 53 replies
  • 4 helpful