Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90908 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37166 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25607 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12535 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6411 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4601 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14061 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1035 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

NEW eBay Price Match Guarantee Feature?

Hello,I hope this message finds you all well. Today an interesting thing occurred on the app that has never happened to me before. I am going to write this in point-form.1. I sell an item to a buyer2. Buyer immediately requests to cancel sale after p...

Resolved! What to do now?

A buyer bought 2 items from the same lot. The ad said:"Lot 2..." On her invoice it was clearly visible she paid for 2 items and there were 2 photos in the ad. Despite of that she claims I supposed to send her 4 items ( 2 from 2 lots) which is non-sen...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tax on coins

I never paid state tax on coins I purchased when they were listed in their own category. Ebay put COINS: US in the COLLECTIBILES & ART category. Since the first of the year I have, as today, purchased 65-coin listings and 23 of them were taxed.On 4/2...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't revise a Buy It Now price so now my item will never sell if I can't lower the price!

When I clicked to revise item the subject isn't highlighted and can't click on current amount to lower it. And because I've been @$%&ing around trying to contact someone for over 45 minutes I don't have time to list any new items now. Totally ridicul...

Promotional Advertising Required

I have been selling on eBay for over 30 years. I have seen all the changes and even worked for them for 5 years. With that said, I have never seen my sales go from $3000.00 per month, with 1,000,000 impressions, to $900.00 and 340,000 impressions. Wh...

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em because I am noticing all of the privileges that they seem to acquire are privileges that they are widely abusing unfortunately hurting the little gu...

Resolved! ebay email "Your listings with calculated shipping will default to eBay Labels discounted rates"

Got this notice from ebay today that buyers will be offered the discounted rates at the same (? assumed but not specified by ebay) that we usually buy labels at, unless you opt out by 5.15. Question: A hypothetical case - at present, buyer pays $5 fo...

• 129 replies
  • 32 helpful

Credit for merchandise returned not received yet

As today 05/06/24 I have not received the credit for the merchandise order number 06-11230-94661 that I did return with the tracking number 9200 1903 5639 3500 0020 83 and it was received at your location Online Seller RMA, 2125 Gateway Blvd # 503258...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

WORST PRODUCTION SINCE 2015

I have consistently done about $60,000 each year since I joined eBay in 2016. I've seen a few slow periods but always seemed to level out. THIS TIME - WHAT'S UP ? It's the worst. No sales at all. Few "Lookie Lou's" and it has been that way for months...

No Feedback Removal For Sellers - UnAcceptable!!!!

I've had 100% positive feedback for 3 years until some old lady left a negative review because She doesn't know what size 3mm is vs 4mm even though there's a Photo in my listings that shows the bead sizes on a Ruler!!! I sent several photos proving w...

They lie, they steal, they abandon

Rather than helping customers and assisting them, ebay is focused on doing whatever they can to squeeze every dime possible out of naive sellers and buyers. Even if it means lying and deceiving. It is a disgusting feeling to be taken advantage of by ...