Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

91021 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37195 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25654 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12546 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6425 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4604 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14064 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1047 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Massive USPS shipping delays?

Just a quick pollIs it only me or are there others experiencing chronic shipping delays?I notice it now, especially for the South East and PR regionsI suspect it will get worse in other regions soon too. This is a big deal to me. Thanks for your inpu...

NEW eBay Price Match Guarantee Feature?

Hello,I hope this message finds you all well. Today an interesting thing occurred on the app that has never happened to me before. I am going to write this in point-form.1. I sell an item to a buyer2. Buyer immediately requests to cancel sale after p...

INSURANCE FRAUD SecurSUS

SecuruSUS is in the business of selling third party shipping insurance, however they are not in the business paying claims. There are many bad reviews about them online, and an entire reddit thread on "Has anyone ever gotten a payout from these guys?...

Fraud

I purchased an item from a fraudulent seller who has not honored the warranty, or refunded me and messaged me that the item is no longer available. However they are still listing the item as 116 available, so I contacted eBay about this fraudulent li...

Posted image radically different from actual .jpg file

Never realized this before... so ebay can't even upload images that are true to the file ?I never really noticed before today... other posts on the topic claim photos are desaturated; mine has a CRAZY hue shift. You think these bozos would make enoug...

Bidding…

Restrictions have been lifted on my account…I can buy it now but still can’t bid, please help.

Bidder Accusation

I have an item currently at auction which received a retraction this morning with the explanation the bidder "bid the wrong amount". The bid was for $150 for an item that had a $66 high bid at the time. Very shortly thereafter I received a message fr...

What to do if ebay does not accept my business bank account?

Hi! I am from Europe-Latvia. I have a private account and recently I changed the account to business. I also have a llc and a business account, so I wanted to add my bank account for payouts. The issue is my local bank account does not allow debit fo...

Advice on listing parts and pieces? (Games)

What are the specific rules on selling parts and pieces for game? For example if I have hundreds of Scrabble pieces (not the game in question but an easy example) am I allowed to just take a picture of all the pieces, set quantity high, charge X per ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

It's Time to Verify Sellers

It's time for eBay to have some verification process that sellers have what they publicly claimed to have for sale. This nonsense of having people coming on their site and listing things they don't have is killing the spirit of online shopping...even...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 126 replies
  • 4 helpful

Do your listing prices end in .00 or .95 or .99?

Do you price your items at even dollar amounts or add pennies to the price? Do you think it makes any difference in sales volume if your items are priced at an even amount (25.00) or with cents added (25.95). I realize that the competition can and pr...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 28 replies
  • 0 helpful