Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90589 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37067 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25489 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12506 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6361 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4585 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14046 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1013 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Bad

People who posted did not help at all and didn't read correctly.  

People making wrong statements

Hi has anyone have a problem with someone saying that they are selling fake items and it is not true. I am.. but what I have is not fake, it is real, and eBay took it down and said I needed to speak to the person or company that said that in order to...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

First time Selling

This is my first time selling on ebay and I sold an item to two different accounts, yet the shipping labels have the exact same address to ship to. Is this a middle-man, or a scam. Thank you.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em because I am noticing all of the privileges that they seem to acquire are privileges that they are widely abusing unfortunately hurting the little gu...

Shipping cost

I had a buyer enter the wrong package dimensions when calculating the shipping costs for them since they pay for shipping. I had the dimensions on the descriptions already, but they input a much smaller size and USPS would not take it since it was to...

eBay doesn't honor their own policy!

Hi! Buyer returned a bunch of mailing envelopes instead of an iPhone 13 Pro and used a third party freight forwarder for initial order. Total scam! I filed a Police report (opened a return package with the Police Officer as a witness) and reported a ...