Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

91009 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37193 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25643 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12543 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6422 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4605 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14064 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1047 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

USPS Ground Advantage

Tracking is terrible and shipments are late a lot of the time, at least where I am shipping from.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

I'm not the post office.

Sometimes things get stuck in the system.But why do buyers think I personally work for USPS, FedEx or UPS?I shipped something on the 1st of May, and it did the classic cross country tour.But tracking HAS been updating, it's not stuck or sitting somew...

EBAY wants to control my overseas business

I don't want Ebay to get involued in my selling overseas , I decided to cancel any order they send my way . They want to set fees that I don't think is reasonable. Please leave my business alone .

Garage sales; I'm fired up!

Several community wide sales in my area tomorrow. Looking forward to finding some good stuff. The lilacs are blooming, and orioles are chomping on oranges. Will probably put on 200 miles tomorrow. Love meeting the sellers and their dogs and searching...

Has eBay changed their payment policy?

Has eBay changed their payment policy?For many years I would get my buyer's payment very quickly(most times even before I had shipped their item). But, for my last two sales, now there's a hold on payment, until the buyer confirms receiving it.Is thi...

how to cancel gallery plus fee

How to cancel gallery plus fee on auto re-list. I bet simple way if someone would be nice enough to share that with me.Thank youMorgan

Faux Best Offers - Just Stop

Gotta vent a bit.Placed a Best Offer of $11 on an item that had BIN of $12.09. Counter offer from the seller was $11.99 ! Wow. 10 cents off!Seriously, if you are only going to accept <1% off your BIN please save everyone some time and just turn off b...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Return (Seller's POV)

Hello guys, I am reaching out today to look for others opinions on this situation. I sold a bracelet to a customer with a good and fair description of the item. Unfortunately, I forgot to put the size of the bracelet. Now a customer bought it and it ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 25 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Avoid Selling Problematic Items

I'm posting this because I got an detailed answer for my recent post " Problematics Items" from a community member. Hope this will be helpful for others also. There are plenty of unscrupulous and dishonest people waiting to pounce on new eBay sellers...

Removing items from EBay - Bovine Bone, Etc.

I have had 2 bovine bone items removed from EBay recently - why? Bovine means cow - If you pull up bovine on EBay, there are hundreds of items that say bovine bone. Why was I singled out? Also, in the past, I have had a few other items removed wrongf...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 24 replies
  • 3 helpful

International shipping - Canada

I have never done international shipping and think I have the concept, but need reassurance. A buyer questioned if I ship to Canada. The package is one of the larger ones I have and I have it as buyer pays shipping - USPS ground advantage. Is my unde...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

adding shipping cost to a one time policy

In the panel Enter flat shipping cost overridesentering a shipping cost then press save and exit. it just stops with no update to the policy.BAD, this needs to be fixed and simplified.sstdan

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Why does eBay Tax Shipping and Handling Fees?

I'm a very active eBay buyer and recently I looked into the 'sales tax' that eBay charges. It turns out that eBay not only taxes the item sales price, but also adds in the shipping and handling charges prior to calculating sales tax. I believe this n...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful