Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90958 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37181 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25632 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12537 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6418 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4602 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14062 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1042 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

New All-Time Low-No Replies Needed

I have reached a new all-time low, one sale in the past 14 days, I know the cheerleaders are going to say it's my fault, my inventory, my this, my that, BLAH BLAH BLAH, & to those I say you are Very Wrong!, This has become a pitiful place to try & co...

Getting scammed

Hi Everyone I’m new to the selling community and I have an order to a Portland, OR address that eBay doesn’t recognize. As such I googled buyers address and an old thread from 2023 popped up about this address scamming a seller of an iPhone. My buyer...

Cheapest Shipping Option Not Showing On Listing

New seller here, This is my current shipping policy for all of my listings: I assume the lowest shipping rate will be shown to the customer when browsing, but it seems like that's not the case. This is what shows for one of my items: When I click int...

Seller adding extra charges?

Now there is a way to make some money...................... We charge a buyer’s fee in addition to the final bid price effective March 21, 2023. SEE BELOW Sale Price Under $999.00 = $130.00Sale Price from $1000 to $1999.00 = $170.00Sale Price from $2...

User avatar by Visionary
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item did not arrive. eBay says it did. What can I do?

What recourse does a buyer have when an item does not arrive?I've been buying and selling on eBay since 1998.I have a 100% rating on almost 1300 transactions.On a recent purchase, the USPS says it was delivered. But it wasn't.We have lockers at our m...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

NEW eBay Price Match Guarantee Feature?

Hello,I hope this message finds you all well. Today an interesting thing occurred on the app that has never happened to me before. I am going to write this in point-form.1. I sell an item to a buyer2. Buyer immediately requests to cancel sale after p...

"Flooding the market" is not a selling strategy.

In every different "genre" of selling we all occasionally have to deal with sellers who simply don't understand the laws of "supply and demand". It's one of the worst things we all have to deal with. If you have 30K of a single item, selling them off...

0 Feedback Buyer on expensive item

Had a brand new IPad Pro listed with the item description advising no zero feedback/new eBay users will be allowed. Sure enough last night a zero feedback buyer purchases the IPad for $1200. When I google the buyers name/city the buyer has been arres...