Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90889 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37159 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25595 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12534 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6403 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4600 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14059 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1032 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

my 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK.

My account was restricted despite my 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK.Can I open it?I sell digital products, so I cannot write a tracking number.I think it is closed because of this, please someone help me.

Resolved! about food

Hello Does it have to be dry when selling food ? . Thanks & Best Regards

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Customer service can’t help you

They lied to me twice to only protect the seller they don’t care about the buyer I will never ever buy another item from eBay until my people solved , the customer service lied to me twice about getting my refund for the amount of $700.92 and guess w...

Selling unwanted giftcards

I have a gift card that I will definitely not use. Is there a safe way to sell unwanted gift cards via ebay? I am worried that they will get the card then use the code and say it didn't work. Thanks

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Scammer

I bought a product but the scammer shows that the product was delivered with a different shipping delivery code, when I talk to ebay customer service it says that there is proof of delivery and when I contact dhl I get a different address and name in...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS having a bad couple weeks.

Is it just me or is the UPSS having a really bad couple weeks? I've had several items not even scan for tracking. Many buyers complaining they haven't gotten anything I mailed out beginning of last week. I also have an item I bought on 4-22 last scan...

Why Won't This Antique Glass Lamp Shade Sell?

I have had this Antique Glass Lamp Shade Listed Since Nov 18, 2022. A search under Glass Lamp Shade & it is first in the list of 72,000 & they sell consistently. Why won't mine sell? My Listing https://www.ebay.com/itm/304707566379

How to improve impressions

Follow these tips List new items every day. ...Try an eBay promoted listings campaign. ...Use keywords to attract views. ...Ship fast and free (whenever possible) ...Remove negative reviews. ...Get eBay Top Rated Seller status.

Do many ask themselves why put in so much effort?

Added a listing with 22 images. All of the time & effort to make sure a seller can give as much detail as possible to the potential buyers. Potential buyers? Does not seem worth it at all when, after 5 days, no views. How many views will appear in a ...