Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

91108 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37221 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25689 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12555 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6439 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4609 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14065 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1052 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

listing w/store

I have a store which is workingI really dont know how to list with it so I use regular account and it posts in store2 issues1. blocks=ed after 2000 existing listings on regular ebay2. how to list using store as I'm told i'm unlimitedThank youTerry

New All-Time Low-No Replies Needed

I have reached a new all-time low, one sale in the past 14 days, I know the cheerleaders are going to say it's my fault, my inventory, my this, my that, BLAH BLAH BLAH, & to those I say you are Very Wrong!, This has become a pitiful place to try & co...

User avatar by Guide
  • 237 replies
  • 33 helpful

Sales have dropped to 0

I have not had a sale in 12 days.... No one is even looking . Is anyone else experiencing the same?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 32 replies
  • 8 helpful

Package went to wrong person

Somehow a package I thought I sent to South Carolina went to 110 International Blvd Glendale Heights Il 60139. Perhaps I used the wrong QRS code, but I was unable to find any of my buyers had that address. Anyway-It was a 20 pound box of Vintage Perf...

Shipping back multiple items

Answers seem to be all over the place. I bought 4 items from a seller in one order, which were golf clubs. Before they shipped them (which they did in one box) they assembled the clubs. Am I understanding that in order to return them, I will have to ...

Resolved! Ebay fees took all my profit

Bought a book for 25¢ thinking it would be easy profit. Listed it for $2 (700% more than what I paid for it). And ended up with 54¢ net profit after everything. I ended up losing money, from the label, ink, tape, a bubble mailer, and my labor. Ebay a...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 53 replies
  • 6 helpful

Resolved! Being asked to return product but also keep it.

I bought a gpu fan but the fan didn't fit my gpu despite being advertised as being for my gpu I was able to jury rig it but I did give a neutral review. I received a message from the seller.This is the message:----------------------------------------...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

why is ebay adding the sales tax to the seller's income from sale. Sellers never receive sales tax

I couldn't believe my eyes, but apparently Ebay is charging the seller to include the sales tax to the amount received, we don't receive any sales tax from customers, and when they get their 12% which already way too high, but this is downright theft...

I need some help ...

I need to ask the community yet again for some help. I sold an item that was set as "local pick up" but the buyer and I agreed on shipping the item for $90. The buyer bought the item but I forgot to add the extra shipping fee. So whats the best way t...

EBay will not reply

I am based in the UK but sell on eBay.com. I have called UK many times and they are great but my issue has to be resolved by eBay.com who I cannot call. I have sent four emails and received standard generic replies from three different people. All th...