cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social media workshop

Loved the workshop. Going to start interacting everyday!!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Social media workshop

alan@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Nice! doug@ebay will be happy to hear that slight_smile

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Social media workshop

doug@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Thanks so much @yayasrustanddust! I really enjoyed presenting with Tracey from Zing Pop social!

Hope you had some great content opportunities at Open!

Please share and connect with me if you haven't already! If you need a reminder, PM me. 🙂

@yayasrustanddust wrote:

Loved the workshop. Going to start interacting everyday!!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Social media workshop

I'm so glad I was able to attend Tracey and doug@ebay 's Advanced Tips for Social Media workshop on Thursday morning.  That was a fantastic presentation, Doug! 

If there's one thing I remember from the workshop, it's "sharing is caring". Smiley Happy   During the presentation, I followed all the Instagram accounts that were highlighted during the talk.  

Now it's going to be a fine balancing act between listing more items on eBay vs. keeping up with social media interactions! 

-Bonnie, 2018 SHINE Awards Finalist (although I didn't win, I had a blast at eBay Open and look forward to attending future Opens!)

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Social media workshop

@globalautodistributorsthanks for the kind words, and for coming to the social media presentations AND for remembering "sharing is caring" ha ha.

You'll learn a lot from the seller instagrams we talked about in the presentation.

Document, experiment, have fun! There's no barrier to you putting out content and telling stories.

@globalautodistributors wrote:

I'm so glad I was able to attend Tracey and doug@ebay 's Advanced Tips for Social Media workshop on Thursday morning.  That was a fantastic presentation, Doug! 

If there's one thing I remember from the workshop, it's "sharing is caring". Smiley Happy   During the presentation, I followed all the Instagram accounts that were highlighted during the talk.  

Now it's going to be a fine balancing act between listing more items on eBay vs. keeping up with social media interactions! 

-Bonnie, 2018 SHINE Awards Finalist (although I didn't win, I had a blast at eBay Open and look forward to attending future Opens!)

Message 5 of 5
latest reply