cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How would I setup a way once I finish creating a label my computer will automatically print it

I am trying to design a program that will just automatically take the label that I created from a completed order and it will print to my default printer automatically. It doesn't seem like there's a way to do that. What would be the best way to do that?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

How would I setup a way once I finish creating a label my computer will automatically print it

Do mean an ebay label without any preview or check that it is correct?  That probably wouldn't be a good idea even if you could.

If you print a lot of labels, did you look at the bulk label printing option?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@t3-shop  

eBay postage labels are not integrated into eBay's Fulfillment API. References in the API discuss printing a shipping label on eBay's website.

For full API automation, you would need to work with the USPS API to purchase and print labels.

https://developer.usps.com/ 

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I want to be able to confirm an order on eBay on my phone or computer and the program picks that information up and prints out the completed label.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

You can print labels from your phone, but you still have to go through the steps to create and approve it as usual.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I would like to be able to use my computer or phone to confirm an eBay order, and  should be able to get that information and print the finished label  

Message 6 of 6
latest reply