cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help I’d Uneeda doll

Doll is 15” tall with brunette rooted hair. Eyes are inserted but not sleep eyes. Top eye lashes are molded and is making a face like she smelled something stinky.lol. Has Uneeda and a circled C in back of neck and 516-6 on body top neck. Any info would be appreciated. Thank you.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Need help I’d Uneeda doll

So my best guess is “Cuddly Baby” by Uneeda. I drew some conclusions to get this ID so it is not definitive, just a possibility. I recently sold the doll pictured below which is very similar with same turned up nose and angry face, mine has sleep eyes and does not have a drink & wet mouth.  Mine is only marked with the numbers 47 and is identified as being made by Skippy Corp. and sold through the Wards catalog. The catalog said the dolls was “Your own Cuddle Baby” ON Doll reference website there is a list of names of dolls by Uneeda and one is Cuddle Baby, I can’t find a photo of Uneeda Cuddly

Baby on the internet so *Maybe* Skippy cloned Cuddly baby and used Cuddle in their advertising to reference it. If you find a pic of Uneeda Cuddly baby and it doesn’t look like this doll then my theory is disproven.

C129A20F-12C4-4B08-8C5E-0E490F39C928.png

~Tina
p31headersmall
Message 2 of 2
latest reply