cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the prices of multi color gold pocket watch have increased a lot in the past seven years

2345截图20240125185141(1).jpg2345截图20240125185234(1).jpg2345截图20240125185306(1).jpgBefore 2017, I particularly liked looking at multi color gold pocket  watches on eBay, but then I stopped paying attention. Recently I found that the price of such watches has increased too much.astonish,😥 It looks like the price has increased by at least 5 times.I don’t know what happened. I never bought this kind of watch on eBay because I was in China and I didn’t know how to pay at that time.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

the prices of multi color gold pocket watch have increased a lot in the past seven years

Is there a difference in the quality/age/place of origin between the ones you're seeing now and the ones you used to admire? 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

No different, since I also have such watch.

It’s just not much, in the past it was 5,000-10,000 RMB at most.

The prices are all written now by RMB.

Producing such watches is highly polluting.During the Great Depression in the United States in 1929,  pocket watches, including this kind of watch,were not made almost .--- China’s Internet Says

Message 3 of 3
latest reply