cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm going to post again with content and picture

20230217_101150.jpg

 This was taken down from my store.  But I saw that this pot was sold this month and last month of this year.  Confused and asking what I'm missing.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

"Disclaimer: In 1979 Corning recalled chrome-spout type percolators, both electric and non-electric. See Corelle Corner Company History for details. Though this item is functional this percolator is sold as a collectible for display. With this discloser, seller does not assume responsibility or liability associated with the “use” of this product."

The above was found on another site.

2 suggestions do not relist and do a search for the Model number/style on the Corning site. Trying to relist and getting pulled again can put your account at risk of being closed. Even using above sample of a disclaimer might not get you out of the woods, re being pulled by the eBay bots because you are now on their radar. 

Not all speeders get pulled over, you just happen to be the one that did, at some point the others will too. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thank you so much for your quick reply!  I'll steer away from these items then.

You have been so helpful with the additional info. you supplied!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

You are very welcome! Not an expert on these things but is one of those that I remembered reading about. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply